For the last 2 years I have been lucky enough to be able to buy,try and frequently flip nearly every watch I have admired whilst being on TZ. I have owned everything from single handed watches, to regulators, rattrapantes, dress watches, vintage watches, you name it! Anyway, I am now in a calmer place and now have 8 watches (excluding 3 put aside for flipping), all of which I love. So after 2 years, I thought I would share my lucky 8 with you all.

Here are the 8:

Girard Perregaux Richeville Perpetual Calendar (most comfortable watch I own, beautifully made)

JLC Master Memovox Reveil (simple, elegant and functional!)

Panerai PAM 70 (40mm perfection. Brushed case, polished bezel, blue dial, lovely nubuck strap)

Franck Muller Transamerica SR 2000 Bi Retro (amazing dial with bi retrograde second hands you can't help but look at. My wedding watch)

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Dark Knight (Big watch, wears small, stealthy. Love the 120 hr power reserve and the red tip on the second hand!)

Rolex Cellini Danaos XL (Unusual, slim, looks great with a suit or dinner jacket)

Girard Perregaux Evo Moon Big Date (what a watch! Gorgeous dial, looks great on the wrist, comfortable bracelet)

and last but not least Nouvelle Horlogerie Calabrese Analogica (everyone needs something a bit left field, this is a cracking well thought out watch)