Hello, I would welcome ANY info on this old diver, not familiar with the name, other than a little blurb on Google.
I bought it from a chap who had it from new, bought in Malta whilst in the forces.

It has apparently been in a draw for the last 35 years :shock: and the photo he sent was using a camera which
has obviously got cataract problems!

I took a chance, and it arrived this morning :mrgreen:

Expecting to have to carry out a full resto job, It was a pleasant surprise to find that with a clean, which entailed
removing the bezel and extracting the DNA within, and a crystal polish, I was left with this!

On inspection, the ETA 2742 gold finish 25 jewel auto, was immaculate! :mrgreen: running on arrival, and keeping
time. I'll keep an eye on it, in case a service is needed, but, for now, if it aint broke....

Something else which was unexpected, was the lovely bracelet. A strange, but effective sliding clasp design, which
works very well.

So there it is!, it measures 37mm across the bezel and reminds me of an old Zodiac, it has what appears to be a diving
sea bird on the back. if you guys know anything about the mark, or a date, I would appreciate your input.

Cheers!

Anyone else have an Arly Oceanproof 150?