I've started to think about how things have changed for me with this hobby, at the start i would buy anything that caught my eye, if it had one thing that made me like it then i'd more than likely get it, then of course flip it a short while later. Now i find myself looking at watches and basically trying to find something that i won't like, just to discount it from the list, i am currently saving up for the next watch, but have not got the faintest idea what to get because i have actually discounted every single watch i was after :lol:

So is this the final stage before going for a 'break', 3 months ago i had a list of watches that i was looking at getting this year, but now i have a list of zero and wondering if there's anything out there, the list i had was:

IWC 3227 - Lovely Genta designed IWC, then i saw the thickness and it's off the list.
JLC Amvox - A real beauty, and again i saw the thickness and it's off the list.
Rolex GMT - Something i've always liked, had two of them but after trying one on it didn't do it for me this time.
Panerai 338 - Tried it on, looks very nice but the size was just off and the case too square.
Omega AT - the 8500 movement inside, nice style but the shiny bezel ring and the stuck on dial markers put me off.

So have i just jumped a complete stage, i can't even be bothered looking at buying any of the above, because i'm thinking in the back of my head i'd just get unhappy with it and then flip it, my god this isn't right, flipping is part and parcel of this hobby :lol: