closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: IWC Replica staps in USA

IWC Replica staps in USA

Hi,

There was a couple of threads regarding some IWC straps in the USA. Does anyone know the name?

I have tried the search facility but cannot find anything

Thanks

Watchboys. But they are in Canada

Had a lovely strap from them for an IWC, not such a great one for a JLC

Just ordered my second IWC style strap from them. The first was a peach.

I bought this one from them to put on my Parnis 3717 clone (I know that's nuts - the strap cost almost as much as the watch). Danged nice strap.

Have a look here: http://www.thewatchboys.com/ they do a nice range go IWC style straps at a good prices

Exceedingly good value straps. I'd say they're 95% the quality of the IWC originals and about 30% of the price.

Kurt can also do custom measurements for not much extra -- that's how I got a strap that fit with the deployment perfectly (very short side at 12 and very long side at 6 with the holes). Getting the deployment centred on your wrist is much more comfortable than trying to use a standard IWC strap.

Quote Originally Posted by spluurfg View Post
    Exceedingly good value straps. I'd say they're 95% the quality of the IWC originals and about 30% of the price.

Kurt can also do custom measurements for not much extra -- that's how I got a strap that fit with the deployment perfectly (very short side at 12 and very long side at 6 with the holes). Getting the deployment centred on your wrist is much more comfortable than trying to use a standard IWC strap.
    Which supplier is this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    Which supplier is this?

Thanks
    Sorry I was referring to Kurt at The Watch Boys following on the other good reviews above