closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watches

Blog Entries

Watches

Just found the site that hopefully will save me a few bob whilst on my quest for a 'James Bond' mil subby without wallet raping.
    MkIIwatches.com seem to offer great customized WCT and Seiko watches with custom dials and hands. W/R 200m too.
    My peace was found and they offer in their wide variety mil sub dials, stick and ball mercedes hands and superluminova. Either in quartz or auto with hacking. Ill go with the auto no doubt.
    After much deliberation from what I thought resembled a subby (the CWC RN divers) I think these beauts are the thunderballs!?!

They pop at $360 and Im gonna opt for the domed sapphire crystal.
    This chap seems genuine and I was wondering if anyone has browsed or bartered with this fellow.

Any info greatly appreciated
    Regards

No. Really? :shock:

anon
    THIN is the new BLACK

Thomas Reid
    I have a Sandoz with the explorer dial, and stick and ball hands. Second hand, but I like it. I have on order a Mark I dial with Mark I hands. I don't know whether I will like it. We will see.

Best wishes,
    Bob

Blog Entries

yes honestly to god amen.

really really

DELETED

Grand Master
    I am thrilled.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

DELETED

Blog Entries

re: b4 or after

after, but im still after the old issue cwc divers, but those mkII are the dead spit of a cwc/ subby anyways.

Master

Re: re: b4 or after

Quote Originally Posted by bond
    after, but im still after the old issue cwc divers, but those mkII are the dead spit of a cwc/ subby anyways.
    To me you ask impossible questions all the time and I am surprised that the forum boys are able to satisfy your needs.......well..........at least they keep trying

Have you thought of checking out the Timefactors web site for the answers that you seek

This after all would be the first place to look............You could even send Eddie an e mail ..............and after all these forums do belong to him.......... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Master

Re: yes honestly to god amen.

really really
    And may I ask............What do you mean by this........... :?:

Master
    I think these beauts are the thunderballs!?!
    And may I also ask...............what do you mean by this..........can you please speak English............. :idea: :?: :lol: :o :( :) :D

Re: yes honestly to god amen.

Quote Originally Posted by clay
    really really
    And may I ask............What do you mean by this........... :?:
    Sorry Clay. I think you got caught in the proverbial ironic crossfire.

john
    THIN is the new BLACK

Master
    God help us...

Gotta laugh I suppose. :)

Are we to understand that there is a resemblance between a CWC RN diver, a Submariner, and a watch (any bloody watch) produced by MkII?

I gave up on Bond some time ago, see threads passim... but these threads do show that TZUKers are such a patient lot in general.

Si

Blog Entries

re buffed

thank you for your time and patience with me. All the lads down here at tz. I understand my threads are puzzling and quite self obsessive, however this will not change.

To clear up the the really really. I cannot. It was just written. It is legible and it seems english.

But it seems as though I am not welcome with my queries...which are of course military timepiece related, and do hold themselves as plausible queries not poxy.

Think I'll move my interest to ancient katana blades instead, pester another forum and leave you hardcores alone

Master
    I can only speak for myself but I welcome queries, I like to reply in the unlikely event that I know the answer, and I like reading informed replies or even just opinions.

Your English is indeed woeful, but this is not a grammar class so that is not in itself a problem. Few of us are perfect in that respect.

As pointed out before, most of your queries have been answered or discussed at length before, so why not get the basic information first using the search function and then post a more narrowly focussed query?

For instance, this thread. You are talking about watches that bear no relationship to each other at all and, in a way, asking us to compare them.
    I, for one, have no idea what you really want as a CWC "RN" diver and a "subby" (assuming this is a Rolex Submariner) are like chalk and cheese.

Good luck anyway.

Si

DELETED

Master
    Yeah, let's keep him, what the hell.
    8)

Quote Originally Posted by new scuba
    I say, lets keep him....Im enjoying it!!! :lol:
    Makes me chuckle and we all started somewhere, lets keep our reputation for being friendly, If you dont want to answer his posts then dont... :wink:
    Come on Mr Bond ... you know we are just having fun. We have been truthful in answering your various questions ... so if we are laughing at the same time ... you just need to trust us.

Ignorance is bliss. :bounce:

john
    THIN is the new BLACK

Master
    Actually this thread is a bit of a first for Bond, as normally he would have started about 6 other threads by now in response to our replies, whereas this time he has responded to our responses on the same thread!!!

:wink:

Progress. He'll be another Ming within a few months, and be making tourbillons out of old Stella cans by next year.

Well done mate.

8)