closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just been attacked!!!

Master

Just been attacked!!!

Sitting outside my local chip shop with my mates, 3 young lads turn up asking for a lift, upon me saying i can't be bothered they decide that maybe a smack round the head will make me change my mind :lol: WRONG when i turned on them cocked and ready to kill all bloody 3 of them they ran!!! i chased after them, and even waited for them to regroup but they wouldn't fight like :(
    Police called, ambulance for my slashed ear and all three locked up in a cell :) good old police huh, actually rather impressed with them TBH :D plus they guy who came to take the statement was a very nice chap, not patronising at all (which makes a change)
    Thought i'd share the attitude that most of the inhabitants of sunderland share :D
    Thanks,
    Andrew
    (off to bed now like, statement, hospital and all that shite, man i'm knackered!!!)

Grand Master

Re: Just been attacked!!!

glad they got 'em. hope you got a few smacks in first!
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Nobody could say your life is dull!

Grand Master

good job you didnt hurt them, they have school on monday!
    RIAC

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring
    Nobody could say your life is dull!
    Just what I was thinking.

That's got to put a crimp on anyones weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dawson2k5
    Sitting outside my local chip shop with my mates, 3 young lads turn up asking for a lift, upon me saying i can't be bothered they decide that maybe a smack round the head will make me change my mind :lol: WRONG when i turned on them cocked and ready to kill all bloody 3 of them they ran!!! i chased after them, and even waited for them to regroup but they wouldn't fight like :(
    Police called, ambulance for my slashed ear and all three locked up in a cell :) good old police huh, actually rather impressed with them TBH :D plus they guy who came to take the statement was a very nice chap, not patronising at all (which makes a change)
    Thought i'd share the attitude that most of the inhabitants of sunderland share :D
    Thanks,
    Andrew
    (off to bed now like, statement, hospital and all that shite, man i'm knackered!!!)

Andrew. there is something in all these threads that makes me worry about you. Twice now you have possibly made the situation worse by your reply to these idiots. The second is that you seem to think it was worth chasing after them > What training you have had must be pathetic,

Time to Grow up .

Master

well they were all about 22 they were all supposedly hard cases, but none of them would stand and fight, as for training, well i've basically had none, SIA training is piss poor at best, boxing training, plenty, MMA training, plenty, experience in fights, plenty, hence why i wanted to chase them and make sure they didn't eat solid food for a long time, what did you want me to do, stand there and let someone punch me for no good reason?? or maybe allow 3 drunk lads to get in my car? i did the right thing, even the police said, had i caught them maybe i'd have done the wrong thing, because sure enough i'd have used not only my fists, but i'd have samshed their heads into the nearest, hardest object i could find, and i told the copper that! scum who think they can demand a ride in your car, or demand ANYTHING from you after they have been told politely NO! should be given a smack, as for a dampener on my weekend, not likely, i'm going to see toy story in 3D with my mates for a laugh today (so the growing up thing has gone out of the window for another day :D )
    Thanks,
    Andrew

well they were all about 22 they were all supposedly hard cases, but none of them would stand and fight, as for training, well i've basically had none, SIA training is piss poor at best, boxing training, plenty, MMA training, plenty, experience in fights, plenty, hence why i wanted to chase them and make sure they didn't eat solid food for a long time, what did you want me to do, stand there and let someone punch me for no good reason?? or maybe allow 3 drunk lads to get in my car? i did the right thing, even the police said, had i caught them maybe i'd have done the wrong thing, because sure enough i'd have used not only my fists, but i'd have samshed their heads into the nearest, hardest object i could find, and i told the copper that! scum who think they can demand a ride in your car, or demand ANYTHING from you after they have been told politely NO! should be given a smack, as for a dampener on my weekend, not likely, i'm going to see toy story in 3D with my mates for a laugh today (so the growing up thing has gone out of the window for another day :D )
    Thanks,
    Andrew

You said in your first post : " I replied ,I cannot be bothered".

That would sound a little "iffy" to most scum .Its like a challenge to them. You said you where with your mates. Yet these guys still wanted to be idiots?

This has more to do with your bravado than anything. why leave your car open? I never leave my car open. And if idiots where near i would not open it. you said there was 3 of them, how many friends did you have with you? I have had this situation happen and its tends to end with your first reaction to them. Get that right and most things turn good.

Your reply about how you wanted to smash their heads into a wall etc is pathetic. You will end up been arrested as this would have happened after you had chased them .not when they attacked you. In a court of law your so ffkkd its untrue.

Andrew. your turning is to the classic "Bone head Bouncer". start to use your brain rather than thinking your fighting skills will sort it all out. To be honest, your not cut out to be a "hard guy" at all.

Any further south and i would have wet feet

Nothing wrong with Toy Story 3D...good choice!
    However,this does seem to be another 'look how hard i am' thread. I'm not taking a pop at you,just an observation.

Dawson posts a thread about him being attacked, looks like he's now being attacked on-line.

Give the guy a break.

These young chav's need a lesson taught to them, the next guy that they attack may not be as lucky as dawson has been.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1979
    Dawson posts a thread about him being attacked, looks like he's now being attacked on-line.

Give the guy a break.

These young chav's need a lesson taught to them, the next guy that they attack may not be as lucky as dawson has been.
    +1

Well done to the OP for standing up for yourself.

Well done Andrew ... you took the initiative and now they are locked up and will most likely be prosecuted for GBH . All this mamby pamby "dont try and apprehend a villain 'cos you might hurt them" is a load of of balderdash . If the situation demands action and is not going to endanger your life then go for it. I woke up this morning to find that my garden fence had been jemmied and fence panels removed as had two of my neighbours' fences also . The intruders were disturbed & thus fled but if I'd heard them I would have tried to prevent their escape & apprehended them by barring the getaway gap in my back fence ... I would have used an umbrella to threaten them - umbrellas can hurt when used with intent ... I have apprehended a suspect criminal before using one and held them until the police arrived.

Cheers

dunk
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Craftsman

A fight outside the chippy on a Friday night. Classic north east entertainment.
    I think you did the right thing calling the cops and letting them take care of it. The last thing you want is a criminal record for giving these dickheads a going over, or worse still getting stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by sundial
    Well done Andrew ... you took the initiative and now they are locked up and will most likely be prosecuted for GBH . All this mamby pamby "dont try and apprehend a villain 'cos you might hurt them" is a load of of balderdash . If the situation demands action and is not going to endanger your life then go for it. I woke up this morning to find that my garden fence had been jemmied and fence panels removed as had two of my neighbours' fences also . The intruders were disturbed & thus fled but if I'd heard them I would have tried to prevent their escape & apprehended them by barring the getaway gap in my back fence ... I would have used an umbrella to threaten them - umbrellas can hurt when used with intent ... I have apprehended a suspect criminal before using one and held them until the police arrived.

Cheers

dunk
    Well said, I agree 100%

Well done Andrew, if more people followed your example and took action against these yobs then they may think twice about attacking people.

If Andrew doesn't want to give anyone a lift he is under no obligation to do so and the fact that he didn't use the utmost tact in formulating his reply is absolutely no reason to attack him.

It will be a cold day in hell when I start going round avoiding eye contact and crossing the road because of these scum. Take the fear to the criminals I say.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Any harm done or help from your mates Andrew?

Cheers

dunk

Master

Thanks,
    Andrew

Cheers

dunk
    Nah mate, told them not to get involved, last thing i wanted was an all out brawl, even though they were all angry as well.
    Thanks lads, glad to see some of the british population still have a fighting spirit and will stand up for what is right.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Cheers

dunk
    Nah mate, told them not to get involved, last thing i wanted was an all out brawl, even though they were all angry as well.
    Thanks lads, glad to see some of the british population still have a fighting spirit and will stand up for what is right.
    Of course you could have just flashed your tattoo at them instead of apprehending them :lol:

Cheers

dunk

Of course you could have just flashed your tattoo at them instead of apprehending them :lol:

Cheers

dunk
    Talking of which, have we seen the finished article, Andrew?

R

PS Glad to hear you are ok.
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy

Cheers

dunk
    Talking of which, have we seen the finished article, Andrew?

R

PS Glad to hear you are ok.
    Hi mate,
    nah not got it finished yet, need to wait until i'm finished my training as i swim 3 times a week, and you can't swim with a new tatoo, i'll be finished training in about 4 weeks
    Thanks,
    Andrew

Battered and assaulted, had to be at a chipper!

BOOM BOOM :D

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry
    Battered and assaulted, had to be at a chipper!

BOOM BOOM :D
    But was a good job Andrew plaiced a phone call to the cops and that he proved to be a dab hand at apprehending the yobs :roll: ...

Cheers

dunk

Master
    Blog Entries

Good on you Mr Dawson, imo clowns like that deserve locking up and given a good BEATING! :D

Good to hear you're oks m8, imo Fk em!

Never met you in person, just read your threads here over the past few months.

You always are challenging, which I respect enourmously.

Please take care out there, because some idiot is going to be on something one of these days.

Cheers

Peter

Master

good lad...we need to stand up to these little cowardly srcots....... I would have and have done the same.......little bastards not used to men dealing with them.....

Master
    Blog Entries

Yup good man also very much respect the fact that you didn't STOMP on there Faces :D

Journeyman

Respect. This group of lads needed a good kicking. You didn't need the kicking on this thread either mate.
    I'm from Manc but in London now. This kind of thing happens all the time, and I noticed it much more in Manc. I'm not a hard case and nor do I get into fights. My philosophy is... if you can...walk away, be polite, run if you have to, punch them in the throat. I totally respect what you did. The poster who said you were wrong is wrong imho. Cheers David

Quote Originally Posted by davidcassell
    Respect. This group of lads needed a good kicking. You didn't need the kicking on this thread either mate.
    I'm from Manc but in London now. This kind of thing happens all the time, and I noticed it much more in Manc. I'm not a hard case and nor do I get into fights. My philosophy is... if you can...walk away, be polite, run if you have to, punch them in the throat. I totally respect what you did. The poster who said you were wrong is wrong imho. Cheers David
    The Poster (me) is not the one flooding the forum with tales of action and bravado. I wonder why anyone feels the need to inform people on a simple watch forum such things about their life etc . This is about getting attention and creating a image.
    Andrew strikes me as a young guy crying out for friendship and to be "loved" Forums are turning into "families" for people to create what ever fantasy they want.

And at this rate Andrew will start to get a reputation where he lives and someone WILL hurt him. he needs to calm down and question why he feels we need to know so much about him and his life. This is not the Jeremy Kyle show.

Grand Master

The George and Dragon section is a place to unwind! A Virtual Pub! and this is a tale that would be told in the pub!

So whilst it might be more appropriate on Jeremy Kyle & some do not approve of it, technically it isnt an outrage for TZUK.
    RIAC

You post what you like Andrew, I admire your courage, wouldnt be brave enough myself anymore to be honest. I worry about weaponry.

I think theres a bit of an age gap thing going on here as well. Some of us well the wrong side of forty dont see the use of the interweb and forums as a way of communicating in the way that people of a younger generation do. Thats not a condemnation by the way, just a general observation without imperical research.

Kids today, its not long ago that I was a teenager (am only 30) and TBH I wouldn't dare do the things that kids are doing today.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by supermd
    A fight outside the chippy on a Friday night. Classic north east entertainment.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Driftwood
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcassell
    The Poster (me) is not the one flooding the forum with tales of action and bravado. I wonder why anyone feels the need to inform people on a simple watch forum such things about their life etc . This is about getting attention and creating a image.
    Andrew strikes me as a young guy crying out for friendship and to be "loved" Forums are turning into "families" for people to create what ever fantasy they want.

And at this rate Andrew will start to get a reputation where he lives and someone WILL hurt him. he needs to calm down and question why he feels we need to know so much about him and his life. This is not the Jeremy Kyle show.
    As Trunk said G&D Is a Virtual Pub and tales like this would be talked about, as in a real pub if you don't like the conversation sit on another table :wink: 8)

Surely this is nothing new? I'm in my mid 40s and I remember fights in my youth. People threatened you and attempted to carry out threats for the wrong look or the wrong uniform.

Going to away to football matches you saw a truly staggering amount of threats and violence. Seeing somebody beaten senselees was a regular occurence.

I also remember seeing somebody stabbed in a bar on my second night out in Newcastle, after we moved her in 1986.

Going further back you had mods and rockers fighting in the 60s and my granddad could told truly horrific tales about gang wars in London in the 20s.

It's something we should all be ashamed of but I suspect that violence is an almost impossible stain to remove from English working class culture.

Sadly the only effective answer is to work hard, find a nice place to live and stay there :cry:

"Sadly the only effective answer is to work hard, find a nice place to live and stay there "

that might mean leaving the UK :lol: :lol:

Thomas Reid

Weren't London apprentices known for rioting at the drop of a hat in the 16th and 17th Cs?

Best wishes,
    Bob

Banned

"Sadly the only effective answer is to work hard, find a nice place to live and stay there "

that might mean leaving the UK :lol: :lol:

I honestly see nothing funny in this, the truth is the low life element are getting bigger and bigger in this Country :evil:

I have seriously been looking into Emirgrating, I have sent my CV to various Local Authorities in Canada and Austrailia. A friend of mine is leaving next month going to Cold Lake in Canada and has already asked about a job for me.

Hi Andrew,

See your life is still as eventful as ever :lol: Good boy - live it large & live it full! 8)

+1

We could all tell stories here of "listen to this one lads....." but most of us realise it's not big and not clever to do so :?

Quote Originally Posted by rfrazier
    Weren't London apprentices known for rioting at the drop of a hat in the 16th and 17th Cs?

Best wishes,
    Bob
    If you look closely you'll see that many middle class Victorian suburbs started off as gated communities.

The mob really has always been with us and 50 years of full employment around the middle of the last centrury was actually an abberation.

Andrew,
    You are OK by me M8 :lol:
    I got smashed unconcious in a chip shop 40 yrs ago.
    I tried to reason with the bstard who attacked me-got me smashed over the head with a vinegar bottle :roll:

Wish you were on the bus once when I caught a couple pickpockets stealing something from a passenger... when I shouted out that they were pickpocketing they came over and threatened me and everybody else just tried to mind their own business. Wish they'd at least have called the police... honestly, people these days lack spines to even call the cops.

Journeyman

Yeah, it's a nightmare isn't it? What do you do? If you look soft or seem soft (backing away) they'll spot it and get to you, you have to get stuck in ultimately. I always try to be none confrontational, ready to leg it if necessary and ready to get stuck in if they really want to. You can't really reason with them though. The blades scare me though, just takes one of his mates from behind to stick a knife in and then your head is a football. Not good. I did some Ju-Jitsu, kickboxing and Krav Maga, and it was only with Krav where I started to appreciate the real threat of knifes. Low-life scuffers the lot of them.

David

Had a similar incident a while back, few kids deciding to have a go at a drunk guy who was half asleep on an empty train (myself.) Unfortunately for them I wasn't so drunk and relatively capable of looking after myself. Saw them off (though I didn't chase after them, any training I have had has always stressed that you run in the opposite direction), phoned the police, gave a statement. Nothing came out of it because I couldn't identify them though the police were 99% sure they knew who it was.

The officer who took my statement over the phone said "I can't officially condone your behaviour, but... Well... Well done!"

In your situation, well done for standing up for yourself, but I wouldn't chase after them and I wouldn't be confrontational. Yes, you shouldn't have to be afraid but it's more about being measured to know when you're putting yourself in unnecessary danger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by uptheaddicks
    Andrew,
    I tried to reason with the bstard who attacked me-got me smashed over the head with a vinegar bottle :roll:
    Would you like Assault and Vinegar :lol:

I will get my coat :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by taffytoon
    Quote Originally Posted by uptheaddicks
    Andrew,
    Would you like Assault and Vinegar :lol:

I will get my coat :wink:
    :roll: I prefer my fish with salt and BATTER--Y :lol:

This is not the plaice to Joke .Cod only knows what would have happened if Andrew had caught up with them, It could have been Haddock.
    :P

Master

I prefer my fish with salt and BATTER--Y :lol:
    Pretty sure there's a chippy in Sheffield called A Salt and Battery, or at least there used to be.

Andrew wants to be the "Cod Father" in his town !