closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Whats the best dive strap?

Craftsman

Whats the best dive strap?

Hi everyone, I have a few 'dive' watches. Namely a Rolex Seadweller, an Omega Seamaster. And a couple of Panerai namely a 232 and 250. The question is really in relation to the PAMS I am after a good dive strap either a velcro fastener or on a buckle. Are there any recommendations?

Cheers James

Banned

Re: Whats the best dive strap?

yes gas gas bones he makes them to order

i have one on my fortis which i swim with very secure and dosent stretch when wet

Hi - I've used Eddie's Rhinos from our good host. You don't drop the watch if a spring bar breaks and the nylon is very heavy duty, stands up to salt water use very well and doesn't stretch too much when wet.
    Cheers
    Steve

Welcome to the forum, James.

Are you planning to dive with your watchrs? If so, I'd vote for Nato's - for the reasons searat's outlined. Eddies are the best made I've had by a long chalk and tolerate salt water for more than others.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman

Thanks Guys, I must say that Eddies do lok the part and at a crackin price too. Was thinking on a Ted Su but will now put a few quid by for Christmas instead. Cheers :lol: