closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Expertise needed

Blog Entries

Expertise needed

The watch has an old diving underwater helmet emblazened as the central watch logo, very similair to rolex submariner, date at 3, central 2nd hand , adjustable GMT, crown diamter 6mm, 60 atm to ISO standard (So stated) hardened glass, date lens , screw casing, luminova hands and index, and is aeromatic a GMT 2 auto movement?

mean anything to anyone, It is sold as an own model not replica but I suspect as its only seventy quid????

Grand Master
    :?:

Have you tried adding to an existing thread yet? That might make your message clearer and provide some valuable context. :wink:
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Master
    Fer Gawd's sake!!
    At this rate most of the threads on this page will have been posted by Bond.

Just to clarify: this is not a live helpline type service. Post your query and then wait - you might get a response, you might not. There is no point in then repeating the same query on 6 other threads, as this leads to much more worthwhile topics disappearing of this page.

Si

Bond

Why don't you try and do your own research about watches that interest you rather than keep firing off questions about cheesey military look a likes?

I don't want to sound harsh but you could help yourself a bit more rather than permanently firing off questions on every cheap mil-type watch going.

Somebody mentioned Seiko divers, can't go wrong for the price.

Have a look at them. :)
    Cheers,
    Neil.