closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Which is better

Blog Entries

Which is better

Is the PRS - 11 superior to all CWC watches.
    What is the lume shine from a Rolex Submariner like, very good?

Grand Master

Re: Which is better

Quote Originally Posted by bond
    Is the PRS - 11 superior to all CWC watches.
    What is the lume shine from a Rolex Submariner like, very good?
    The PRS has a sapphire crystal, and it is backed by Eddie, so I would rank it very highly. :D

And ... what phantastic lume do you expect from the very small strips of luminous on the Rolex??? Apart from tritium vials, lume is a function of thickness and area more than anything ... it is not like Rolex is famours for the best lume in the industry ... :?
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Blog Entries

Cheers Crusader

YOur right nice tip for keeping scallywags of my goodies. Im gonna go for a SBS or a PRS Broadmoor. It seems that they are sold cheaper than silvermans retail of £299 than on westcoastline.com I could save some money on the broadmoor and thats importing it from the US. Also states they are an improvement on the SBS with sapphire glass etc and that it is an auto. So you personally would have the Broadmoor instead of the SBS. Why? Does this guy eddie support them in favour of the SBS.
    Could you please give us a few for and against's for the two?

Much Apprec
    Watson

Master
    Have a look around the site at the top of the page before repeating your query any further?
    "Eddie" is Eddie Platts, the owner of the Timefactors site, and the host of the forum, and owns the Broadarrow brand. It is Broadarrow, not Broadmoor 8)

My view: as the CWC cannot be argued to be "more genuine" than the Broadarrow, as new ones are not actually issued watches, the Broadarrow is the one to go for as it is a higher spec for less money.

Thomas Reid
    Here is my orange stealth version of the PRS (4 - quartz) Broadarrow. Wearing this, you don't have to sneak up on the bad guys, they run away in shock. ;)

Perhaps this should be the Broadmoor! I'm a crazy kinda guy. :)

Best wishes,
    Bob

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rfrazier
    Here is my orange stealth version of the PRS (4 - quartz) Broadarrow. Wearing this, you don't have to sneak up on the bad guys, they run away in shock. ;)

Perhaps this should be the Broadmoor! I'm a crazy kinda guy. :)

Best wishes,
    Bob
    "Orange stealth" indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

In a back to back test between my Dads Rolex Submariner and his Omega Seamaster GMT, the Omega had much better lume (bigger surface area on the hands?). In fact the Omega had very good lume full stop.

Mind you being blurred of vision during the night (not always due to alcohol) I got a Precista Commander Titan (rebadged Traser P6506) which is excellent 8)

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by docd
    Mind you being blurred of vision during the night (not always due to alcohol) I got a Precista Commander Titan (rebadged Traser P6506) which is excellent 8)
    I wear thick glasses (not at night, though), and I find the tritium vials easier to read w/o glasses because of the greater spaces between them (less blurring). For the evry reason I use the traser/H3 P6500 at night.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")