closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any of you lot a "cop"

Craftsman

Craftsman

Re: Any of you lot a "cop"

In a former life (in the provinces), didn't have credit cards just old typewriters (anyone see the Harvey Jones programe).

Daily Mail - must be true......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - not really the forum for this :wink:
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

"de cadenet" ... classic.

Master

What does the question mean? any of you lot a cop. do you think its someone off the forum Merlin :? :lol:

karl

Grand Master

That figure would be a pittance compared to what a MP is taking in expenses, travel, second home, etc. Just shows you, one will be sacked, lose their pension, maybe be imprisoned and have their life destroyed, the other will end up as a life peer with a nice golden nest egg, pension and some cushy job in the city from a company they cosied upto while still serving as MP :shock:

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK
    Daily Mail - must be true......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - not really the forum for this :wink:
    if you bothered to read it, then it is !!!! " but some officers allegedly used the cards to pay for holidays and Rolex watches."

the forum section is "watch talk"
    A Rolex is a watch
    say sorry please :P :P

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

merlin, I think chris thought it might be better suited in george and dragon maybe :wink:

cheers
    mike :wink:

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408
    merlin, I think chris thought it might be better suited in george and dragon maybe :wink:

cheers

why? he never said anything about the Ghurka petition thread here.Or the current "mr Crowley" situation etc

it concerns a watch issue . i dont give a monkeys about his thoughts he needs to read the link and understand its watch related so this is the correct forum section . this week all we seem to have is silly idiots making snide comments all over the forum

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

ok.

that was just my interpretation of his post.

no problem

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinxlm
    .... i dont give a monkeys about his thoughts he needs to read the link and understand its watch related so this is the correct forum section . this week all we seem to have is silly idiots making snide comments all over the forum

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy
    .... i dont give a monkeys about his thoughts he needs to read the link and understand its watch related so this is the correct forum section . this week all we seem to have is silly idiots making snide comments all over the forum

R

Walphy

so you dont think Chris comment was wrong? care to explain ?

Master
    Blog Entries

Walphy

so you dont think Chris comment was wrong? care to explain ?
    Merlion, you're right, this was watch related, and there are many non-watch related posts that get posted in Watch Talk that should be posted elsewhere. That's the way the Forum has always been since I joined, and I've learnt to roll with it.

What I don't get is why you are so worked up about it, you certainly come across as very "chippy" in this post.

At the risk of encouraging people, can we please draw a line under this thread. There has been a lot of thread shitting recently, and it's the kind of thing that shouldn't be welcome here.

If you want a fight, take it to the Bear Pit. Chris' comment was fairly light hearted. Agree1977 wades in with the kind of binary black-and-white statement that makes no sense in an analogue world, Merlinxlm demands ( :shock: ! ) an apology (with smilies!), and says he doesn't care about what people think (Really? Then don't post comments inviting a response.) Then Ralphy goes in with both feet.

What happened to the close feel we used to get from TZ-UK? Actually - please, don't answer that. Please just demonstrate it. Basic shit like 'Don't say anything you wouldn't say to someone's face', and 'Treat others as you'd like to be treated'.

Now, can we please let this thread die? Please, ignore the urge to get the last word in. Let's drop it. Go and find another thread. Find something helpful or nice to say.

Please.