closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vax Platinum Carpet Cleaner

Master

Vax Platinum Carpet Cleaner

Just bought one of these bad boys! We don't have pets but at the (discounted) price, it was a steal. Anybody got one of these? I've had it suggested to use a cheaper brand of solution as theirs is £39.99 for 4 litres (didn't think that was excessive myself - I pay that for my Autoglym products!) Any comments gladly received. TIA.

Master
    Blog Entries
    We tend to stick with Vax ,shop around for the best price.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I've got one - have never considered looking for anything other than the Vax solution (also use Autoglym for the car!)

Have a look at Bissell solutions.

Weíve one of their machines but donít get through much solution so no idea of comparative price.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tixntox View Post
    Just bought one of these bad boys! We don't have pets but at the (discounted) price, it was a steal. Anybody got one of these? I've had it suggested to use a cheaper brand of solution as theirs is £39.99 for 4 litres (didn't think that was excessive myself - I pay that for my Autoglym products!) Any comments gladly received. TIA.
    You tried the AG stuff that all goes through the snow foam lance? Itís brilliant. Not as good as a proper deep clean, but as a lazy spruce up itís great.