closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone wear a Garmin Epix pro 2, but in 42mm?

Master

Anyone wear a Garmin Epix pro 2, but in 42mm?

I'm looking at getting something to replace my Garmin venu sq2 (been worn almost everyday for the last 3+ years).
    The Epix pro gen 2 has caught my eye and I've noticed they do it in a 42mm now? I think the 47mm is too much for me as a daily wear with work etc...

I'm guessing its aimed at the more slender wrist/female end of the market which doesn't bother me as the all black one looks pretty good.

I'm just wondering if the 42mm will be compromised in functionality/ease of use/screen use etc in the smaller size?? As well as being a daily I will also use it for the odd run and mtb ride (but mostly have a garmin head unit for that).

Maybe not the best forum for discussing Garmin wrist watches but hoping some may wear one as a daily on here.

Cheers.

I had the fenix 7 in 42. Itís the best size for everyone and no loss of functionality. 47+ is in my view absurd & uncomfortable - genuinely canít understand how anyone puts up with it ;)

I agree, Iíve been into a 5s+ for many years, love it. It refuses to die (hurrah) but when it does Iíll be into 42mm again.

Master
    Ace, thanks for the replies.
    Think I'll have to give one a go.

Master
    Fwiw I have the epix pro gen 2 in 47mm and itís absolutely fine to wear daily - and I have pretty skinny wrists. I probably wouldnít wear any other watches this big though, but it seems to work with the Garmin. I appreciate the larger screen when Iím using it for what theyíre designed for too.