closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Redux watches

Redux watches

Way back in April 2021, Redux started a Kickstarter campaign for 4 different watches. I signed up for 2, then completely forgot about them.

Last week I received an email confirming that they are finally on the way. Does anyone else have one - be keen to find out what you think?

Cheers, Jon.

Master
    I remember looking at them and deciding against them. Felt some relief when I was prowling Ali express and those exact watches were available on offer for 25% of what the campaign was asking forÖ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one (but I guess you know that Jon, you pointed them out to me).
    I got the Honnr one, (the square one that apes an A-9 cockpit clock). It eventually arrived earlier this year, about 2 years late.
    To be honest, $335 for a full DLC titanium watch with sapphire, ceramic bezel and superluminova isn't bad, and certainly not 4 x what any other brand might have asked at the time.
    And, despite all the delays, it is an excellently produced watch for the money.
    Even the NATO strap and the packaging were exemplary.
    I wear it quite a bit, and my lad used it as their watch for his Ten Tors this spring, thought it was great (in fact some of the rest of his team wanted to know where to get one).

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I got one (but I guess you know that Jon, you pointed them out to me).
    I got the Honnr one, (the square one that apes an A-9 cockpit clock). It eventually arrived earlier this year, about 2 years late.
    To be honest, $335 for a full DLC titanium watch with sapphire, ceramic bezel and superluminova isn't bad, and certainly not 4 x what any other brand might have asked at the time.
    And, despite all the delays, it is an excellently produced watch for the money.
    Even the NATO strap and the packaging were exemplary.
    I wear it quite a bit, and my lad used it as their watch for his Ten Tors this spring, thought it was great (in fact some of the rest of his team wanted to know where to get one).
    Fair enough. I stumbled across something like this at the time: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...463210475.html
    It was offered with an NH35 at the time for something like $75. Canít remember if there was a minimum order quantity requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Ar.parask View Post
    Fair enough. I stumbled across something like this at the time: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...463210475.html
    It was offered with an NH35 at the time for something like $75. Canít remember if there was a minimum order quantity requirement

That looks like a knock-off of their first watch from about 10 years ago.

Itís been a very long wait for the new ones, hopefully it will be worth it.

Cheers, Jon.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by StampeSV4 View Post
    That looks like a knock-off of their first watch from about 10 years ago.

Itís been a very long wait for the new ones, hopefully it will be worth it.

Cheers, Jon.
    Apologies mate, I wrongly assumed you were referring to this model! Having seen pictures of the new one I really like it! Hope you enjoy it when it arrives