closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any discounts available on Tag ladies watches?

Any discounts available on Tag ladies watches?

Just wondering if anybody knew if discounts are available on Tag watches?
    My wife is quite keen on this peach Tag but Iím thinking itís quite expensive I know the irony in me saying that when Iíve spent on watches but I guess a ladies watch hits different with me , Iíd really love to get her it mind as it does seem to have captured her and sheís not a great watch person

topeka humane society

Craftsman
    The missus has just got a Tag Aquaracer 300 from T H Baker.
    Far cheaper than anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    The missus has just got a Tag Aquaracer 300 from T H Baker.
    Far cheaper than anywhere else.
    Thanks Rob appreciate that, looks like they have some good deals but unfortunately the one she wants isnít listed as any cheaper typical

Pleasance & Harper offer 12% discount if you sign up to their newsletter

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Pleasance & Harper offer 12% discount if you sign up to their newsletter

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Thanks but they donít seem to have that model typical again

17% discount from SWD:
    https://www.swisswatchesdirect.co.uk...ra_date_(36mm)

A further £55 off here, but potentially more hassle.
    https://www.chrono24.co.uk/tagheuer/...id34856443.htm
    Last edited by jukeboxs; 22nd June 2024 at 00:40. Reason: P.S. added

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    17% discount from SWD:
    https://www.swisswatchesdirect.co.uk...ra_date_(36mm)

A further £55 off here, but potentially more hassle.
    https://www.chrono24.co.uk/tagheuer/...id34856443.htm
    Thanks are Swiss watches direct any good?
    Last edited by Balance wheel; 22nd June 2024 at 08:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    Thanks are Swiss watches direct any good?
    Iíve never used them but theyíve been in business for years now and Iíve not heard anything bad about them.

Iíve never used them though even though they are local to me. They are online only and donít have a physical store.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Iíve never used them but theyíve been in business for years now and Iíve not heard anything bad about them.

Iíve never used them though even though they are local to me. They are online only and donít have a physical store.
    Thanks

Do a search on Chrono24. If overseas factor in 20% VAT. Will often get the best price that way

You can check the dealer's reviews prior to buying. A quick search I did shows the cheapest is in the UK at £3550 and the fact there's a 'suggest a price option indicates they'll move on price so probably £3450 is doable.

Says ships in up to 30 days so I'd clarify with them first. In the interests of 'teaching a man to fish' I'll let you find it yourself on C24 rather than list the retailer although someone shared it earlier above but just type in Tag Carrera 36mm steel and gold and you'll find it as it's the only one in the UK - the rest are German, US and Japanese sellers. In future always use C24 as your first point of call for pricing possibilities and to act as a benchmark.

Last edited by ryanb741; 22nd June 2024 at 09:27.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Do a search on Chrono24. If overseas factor in 20% VAT. Will often get the best price that way

You can check the dealer's reviews prior to buying. A quick search I did shows the cheapest is in the UK at £3550 and the fact there's a 'suggest a price option indicates they'll move on price so probably £3450 is doable.

Says ships in up to 30 days so I'd clarify with them first. In the interests of 'teaching a man to fish' I'll let you find it yourself on C24 rather than list the retailer although someone shared it earlier above but just type in Tag Carrera 36mm steel and gold and you'll find it as it's the only one in the UK - the rest are German, US and Japanese sellers. In future always use C24 as your first point of call for pricing possibilities and to act as a benchmark.

Thanks Ryan, I was asking in the hope someone had a good relationship with a tag dealer or knew of local deals but thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    Thanks Ryan, I was asking in the hope someone had a good relationship with a tag dealer or knew of local deals but thanks for the info
    OK I'll ask at my local Goldsmiths on Monday to see what he can do but probably not as much of a discount as what others have posted here, however let's see.

Master
    Blog Entries
    You should get 9% from WOS/Goldsmiths

Thanks guys all sorted now got a price of £3500 from a dealer I sold a watch to last year