closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: Smiths Dirty Dozen Preview

  1. #101
    Haven't seen anyone put a picture up of the cream one yet, so here's mine. Hot sunny day out here. I'm keeping it on the extremely comfortable canvas strap it came with for now, both that one and the khaki are great colors.

    Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

  2. #102
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Haven't seen anyone put a picture up of the cream one yet, so here's mine. Hot sunny day out here. I'm keeping it on the extremely comfortable canvas strap it came with for now, both that one and the khaki are great colors.

    Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    That is delightful!

  3. #103
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Surrey, U.K.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post


    Another one landed - it is lovely.
    Is that a Steveo strap perchance TheGent? Looks good on it.

    Think I have the same one if so and a white face DD is on its way to me.

  4. #104
    Grand Master Onelasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Everywhere, yet nowhere...
    Posts
    14,199
    Really loving this new one from Eddie. Might have to break my pact and try and get hold of one. And that strap looks the dog's.

  5. #105
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    Is that a Steveo strap perchance TheGent? Looks good on it.

    Think I have the same one if so and a white face DD is on its way to me.
    No I think itís a Rios strap - I will check!

  6. #106
    Looks like the cream-dialed version is sold out. I thought the black one would sell out first! Eddie's got a real hit with this one.

  7. #107
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    398
    It would be great to see some more pics of the cream dial if anyone has the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxsash View Post
    It would be great to see some more pics of the cream dial if anyone has the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's a few more of mine. It's on a green rubber strap for now for practical reasons. Look of the hands changes with lighting.

    edit: Please forgive the smudged crystal!



    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vorpal; 26th June 2024 at 16:06.

  9. #109
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    398
    Thank you!

    Great to see more real life pics.

    Really appreciated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #110
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxsash View Post
    Thank you!

    Great to see more real life pics.

    Really appreciated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed

    Thank you for sharing

    The cream dial version looks magnificent!

  11. #111
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    First video review, slightly bonkers, especially the case back removal

    https://youtu.be/TRospyrpNi4?feature=shared

  12. #112
    Grand Master abraxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    33,777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    First video review, slightly bonkers, especially the case back removal

    https://youtu.be/TRospyrpNi4?feature=shared

    One less warranty to worry about.
    Every watch a story.

  13. #113
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    One less warranty to worry about.
    Brilliant!

  14. #114
    Master Ruggertech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Deepest darkest South Wales.
    Posts
    7,498
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    First video review, slightly bonkers, especially the case back removal

    https://youtu.be/TRospyrpNi4?feature=shared
    Very odd that he wanted a scuffed acrylic crystal, not just an acrylic crystal but a scuffed one. Why?

  15. #115
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Newton, MA USA
    Posts
    26
    Lovely watch! Does anyone know if the straps for this watch are available anywhere for purchase? Thanks!

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    First video review, slightly bonkers, especially the case back removal

    https://youtu.be/TRospyrpNi4?feature=shared
    I thought it was Ricky Gervais doing that review!!

  17. #117
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Surrey, U.K.
    Posts
    1,538
    Another white dial pic for anyone interested. The bund strap is from Steveo.

    Edited with a better picture.

    Last edited by Bondurant; 10th July 2024 at 18:34.

  18. #118
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    Another white dial pic for anyone interested. The bund strap is from Steveo.

    That works superbly!

  19. #119
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Surrey, U.K.
    Posts
    1,538
    Thanks. He does a good job, got a fair few from him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information