closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: AMJ watches

Master
    Blog Entries

AMJ watches

Hi guys anyone purchased from AMJ watches if so are they any good.

Master
    I’ve brought from them a few times, always found them great to deal with. They’re well respected, especially for Breitling’s.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Good to know. Many 🙏

Bought from them many times...they are my go-to dealer when buying new. Highly recommended.

yes they are good company

have good sales sometimes

I have bought from them a couple of times, always good and always open to a bit of discount too.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

All good for me.

Master
    Are any of these reviews recent? Good to hear if so. I bought several watches from AMJ but it was always from a distance and I had to give up several years ago when they stopped replying to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    Are any of these reviews recent? Good to hear if so. I bought several watches from AMJ but it was always from a distance and I had to give up several years ago when they stopped replying to emails.
    I've had almost instant responses to emails from Marc. My last enquiry was about 6 weeks ago. I've also been to their Newark shop a number of times, although my last visit was a couple of years ago.

Apprentice
    All good at AMJ!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the good vibes, I can indeed concur with all the good things mentioned above. I telephoned then regards a discount and instantly got £70 which on a £500ish watch is not to be sniffed at. It will be with me tomorrow. Great service.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I've had almost instant responses to emails from Marc. My last enquiry was about 6 weeks ago. I've also been to their Newark shop a number of times, although my last visit was a couple of years ago.
    Ah, Marc is a new name to me. This is good to hear, thanks.

I've used the twice, both times for Grand Seiko. I would use them again.

First time all went seamlessly. Online order, delivered quickly, no complaints.

Second time was less ideal. It was a quartz GS that must have been on the shelf for a long time as it was 2-years-10-months into it's rated 3-year battery life. Also annoyingly missed half the second markers which isn't ideal for a 9F, but that's on the manufacturer. Return process was smooth to be fair, hence why I'd use them again when a good deal comes along.

Master
    Blog Entries
    What i ordered yesterday lunchtime came today, and i am really happy with it. Great company to deal with. Thanks again chaps for the feedback

Tuna Street Series Safari Edition

Master
    I'll be the opposite and say I had a not ideal (bit not bad I must state) experience. I enquired about a used 36 mm Aquaterra that was being advertised. Found it hard to get any information over the phone. Eventually they said they could not find the watch anywhere. Said they would come back to me again and never heard another word.

Apprentice
    I have bought 2 Tudors and a Seiko from them and great service every time. I also don't live too far from Newark and have been in the shop a few times, it looks very professional.

I need an Oris sorting and so once the funds are in place, I will happily go back and give them the business.