closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: American Express Referal link

Journeyman

American Express Referal link

Hi,

I have been given a special referral code from American Express. It offers a new card user up to 60,000 points depending on card, when you spend a certain amount within the first three months of taking out the card. It might be handy for someone planning a large expense, holiday, new watch (more likely here!)

Message me for the code.

I would also make a donation to the tz kitty, as I would get some extra points too.

Not sure if this is allowed? If I’ve broken any rules I apologise in advance, just let me know/take this down.

Master
    I’ve recently got an American Express card as it can be linked to your Apple/Google pay and therefore used nearly everywhere now, the only place I haven’t been able to use it is for a couple of car parks.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I’ve recently got an American Express card as it can be linked to your Apple/Google pay and therefore used nearly everywhere now, the only place I haven’t been able to use it is for a couple of car parks.
    (Yes and PayPal of course.).

Journeyman
    I try to use my Amex for most of my spending, the points soon rack-up. Last year I ended up with two business class upgrades for basically nothing, as I’d have spent the money on a different card anyway.

Just make sure you choose the card with the benefits that work for you, there’s some with no fees and some which have a hefty fee but lots of perks.

For me, the platinum card (I think the fee is around £600 a year) but for that you get travel insurance (which I’ve used and they were fantastic, unlimited airport lounge access (which I use a LOT) upgrades to hotel stays, £100 Harvey nics cash back (2 x £50 each year), £300 dining credit (£150 in UK and £150 abroad). For me, it stacks up, especially when I get the value I do from the points collected.

Master
    Agreed. We have the BA Amex with the fee, £250 pa I think, which generates double Avios and an annual Companion Voucher, and fly several times a year more or less for nothing. Sadly it does mean you have to fly with BA ...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    (Yes and PayPal of course.).
    My Amex card is linked to PayPal. I use it for most of my online purchases due to the points and an extra level of protection.