New smaller 39mm size and new colour dials including Sea Emerald

https://uk.doxawatches.com/collections/sub-200t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    New smaller 39mm size and new colour dials including Sea Emerald

https://uk.doxawatches.com/collections/sub-200t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love the sea emerald, thought the orange is classic.

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

Wished they released the Army variant in this size.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    If the proportions are right on the wrist, it a good price for an iconic watch but I worry the dial will be too small. I look forward to trying one and deciding if I need to trade one for my 42mm T300

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ey-Up View Post
    If the proportions are right on the wrist, it a good price for an iconic watch but I worry the dial will be too small. I look forward to trying one and deciding if I need to trade one for my 42mm T300
    I agree. If it's 39mm with that chunky case AND bezel adding to the diameter, the dial must be teeny tiny. Interested to see it next to well know watch for reference.

New Doxa Sub200T

The length from lug end to end is only 41.5 mm? It seems quite short.

Edit: For comparison, the Seiko Mini Turtle is 42.3 x 43mm and 13mm thick.
    Last edited by williemays; 4th April 2024 at 00:03.

That £400 is a big price drop on the 300T. Have Doxa decided (realised) that their watches are substantially overpriced or is some else going on to make the watch cheaper?

I doubt that the drop in water resistance can account for it.

Had 5 mins in work waiting for a delivery so mocked this up quickly. Yellow circle is the 200T dial size overlaid.

Dial seems larger than the 300 (which wouldn't be hard) and almost the size of the 300T
    Minute hand is a good bit shorter though.
    Lug to lug is short but that's a doxa thing i guess. Less than 11mm thick is good though
    The £400 saving over the 300T and £1000 over the 300 means I may pop to James Porter at some point to try these on. I nearly bought a 300 at the beginning of the week too.

I like that the lugs are slightly less stubby and come to bit more of a point. As someone who's unlikely to wear the rubber strap and very unlikely to wear the bracelet the 300T lugs always looked a little stumpy and cut off when worn with a 200mm strap.
    Last edited by acg; 4th April 2024 at 08:58.

Grand Master
    Great size imo.How can the dial be teeny tiny to the point you couldn't tell the time at 39mm.

Very nice.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by acg View Post
    Had 5 mins in work waiting for a delivery so mocked this up quickly. Yellow circle is the 200T dial size overlaid.

Dial seems larger than the 300 (which wouldn't be hard) and almost the size of the 300T

Great comparison ACG. Admittedly I've only ever seen it in pics, but the dial on the 300 has always seemed very small (emphasised more by the box crystal I think). Interesting that the 200T looks to have a dial maybe a tiny bit bigger than the 300, and surprising that it's not that far off the size of the 300T!

I like that the lugs are slightly less stubby and come to bit more of a point. As someone who's unlikely to wear the rubber strap and very unlikely to wear the bracelet the 300T lugs always looked a little stumpy and cut off when worn with a 200mm strap.
    Personally I'm a fan of the stubby end to the lugs, but I can appreciate why they've made them more pointy on the 200T so as to keep the case a little slimmer.

I think the main question will be sharkhunter, Caribbean or divingstar personally.

Master
    I think the main question will be sharkhunter, Caribbean or divingstar personally.
    If only the Sharkhunter and/or Caribbean came with all white hands...