closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Has the Omega Snoopy 50th Silver Anniversary gone? or going?

Has the Omega Snoopy 50th Silver Anniversary gone? or going?

Has the snoopy 50th gone? as been seeing posts its going due to the new moonwatch white dial plus 4 years production with 55th anniversary on the horizon next year? seen the image below on rolex forum people been getting that as email. Amazingly got the call last week after 4 year wait which was a surprise :)
    Last edited by bokbok; 12th March 2024 at 00:35.

Still in production according to Robert-Jan Broer.

Emails issued in error

Arhh I see
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post

Emails issued in error
    Sent from my SM-A245F using TZ-UK mobile app

You not find it odd Omega HQ sent a email out worldwide to loads of people saying its been discontinued pick another model. Then fretello watches says it's rubbish and IT error at Omega HQ really?

Who to say the watch is not being discontinued next month email was not supposed to be sent yet. The fact the watch has been in production 4 years and will go at some point ready for 55th silver snoopy thats my take :)

Emails issued in error

Quote Originally Posted by bokbok View Post
    You not find it odd Omega HQ sent a email out worldwide to loads of people saying its been discontinued pick another model. Then fretello watches says it's rubbish and IT error at Omega HQ really?

Who to say the watch is not being discontinued next month email was not supposed to be sent yet. The fact the watch has been in production 4 years and will go at some point ready for 55th silver snoopy thats my take :)

Yes I do find it odd.

I suspect they are going to try and meet any partial or full deposits outstanding at OB's and then pull it, probably in the next 6 months.

Plenty on Chronos24. All unworn and unloved. At quite ridiculous prices.

It isn’t that one in the photo but the one with the blue bezel and sub dials.

Going rate for those is now around £15k. Still a good profit from its £10k price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    It isn’t that one in the photo but the one with the blue bezel and sub dials.

Going rate for those is now around £15k. Still a good profit from its £10k price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More likely £13k but still profit to be made.

Apologies. The first few hits I got on Chronos24 were indeed the wrong model.

Here's the correct model. But again, listed with unrealistic pricing IMHO. Clearly the scalpers are in full effect.

Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    Apologies. The first few hits I got on Chronos24 were indeed the wrong model.

Here's the correct model. But again, listed with unrealistic pricing IMHO. Clearly the scalpers are in full effect.

And no doubt they are really hoping that the rumour is true that it is now discontined.

I remember when these were going for well over £20k so even if the price is around 13-15k that’s still well above retail. Will be interesting to see if prices do pop back up if it is discontinued

Only 4 for sale in UK on chrono 24. I suspect will get discontinued possibly later on the year surely Omega will plan for a 55th snoopy award next year marks 5 years of 50th snoopy. Love the case back great looking speedy all round.

Quote Originally Posted by bokbok View Post
    Only 4 for sale in UK on chrono 24. I suspect will get discontinued possibly later on the year surely Omega will plan for a 55th snoopy award next year marks 5 years of 50th snoopy. Love the case back great looking speedy all round.

There are 14 for sale in the Uk if you search under the watch ref 310.32.42.50.02.001

https://www.chrono24.co.uk/search/in...ck&sortorder=1

They will have made a lot more of these than the previous versions as it is limited only by production.

Still a very nice watch though and I say that as a happy owner having had mine since May 22.

Arhh never thought try the reference. They will have made a lot more. I actually had the limited edition one and sold it years ago 2015 for £8250 to watchfinder no one wanted in the forum at the time

There are 14 for sale in the Uk if you search under the watch ref 310.32.42.50.02.001

https://www.chrono24.co.uk/search/in...ck&sortorder=1

They will have made a lot more of these than the previous versions as it is limited only by production.

Still a very nice watch though and I say that as a happy owner having had mine since May 22.

Apparently a omega x swatch snoopy is going to be released on the 26th March someone selling a preorder one on eBay at £3000 ffs
    Last edited by Balance wheel; 17th March 2024 at 16:46.