closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: buying from Amazon US via Amazon UK

buying from Amazon US via Amazon UK

I bought some shoes from Amazon US via the Amazon UK and paid in sterling. Its shipped via the Amazon global programme

Am I correct that the price I paid includes customs duty etc, as I did not see anything on the order form

I did read the amazon page on it https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...VRJ7Y8Z3T5WPV3

but I am no wiser.

thanks

Yes should be fine, done it plenty of times and always included all customs etc. If you want me to double check send me a PM with the item link, it’s hidden away a bit but visible on the page.

Journeyman
    Ive bought a couple of items from the US site, one being a watch. Price was as shown with no surprise taxes.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy View Post
    Ive bought a couple of items from the US site, one being a watch. Price was as shown with no surprise taxes.

Me too, bought some Beretta items that are not available in the UK, ended up being delivered by Evri, but no extra tax/duties payable.

Thanks all, its good to know. Looking forward to them now.

Just be aware of this:

"Risk of loss

All purchases of international products are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for international products pass to you upon our delivery to the courier outside the UK."

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Just be aware of this:

"Risk of loss

All purchases of international products are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for international products pass to you upon our delivery to the courier outside the UK."

R
    Rather an odd stipulation Courier outside the US would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Rather an odd stipulation Courier outside the US would make more sense.
    Sounds weird to me too. Let’s see what next week brings

Quote Originally Posted by samswatch View Post
    Sounds weird to me too. Let’s see what next week brings
    Wouldn't worry TBH, like others above I've bought loads of things w/o issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Wouldn't worry TBH, like others above I've bought loads of things w/o issue.
    thanks , appreciate it.

Came in today, no issues, just for someone else for future reference. Thanks to all who posted on the thread
    Last edited by samswatch; 6th March 2024 at 22:21. Reason: Added info