closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Frahm Jackets

Craftsman

Frahm Jackets

Had a search but not comes much up, mostly a few sales threads

Had anyone got an experience with these? Are they worth it? If not any similar suggestions for something quality?

Thanks in advance for anyone's input

I have one. A lightweight workers jacket and its a very nice piece. Bought it a couple of years ago in a preview sale which is normally 20% off.

Been tempted to buy again, especially one of the Endo Camo jackets but honestly have more jackets than I know what to do with.

https://frahmjacket.com/products/ori...40966076465186

Are they worth it? Maybe.

Only you can answer that but they are well designed, well made, use good quality materials and appear to really care about their products.

What I would say is that I'd rather buy 2-3 of their jackets than spend £1,000 on a ubiquitous Canada Goose jacket which you only need for 1 week a year and will only get mugged for!

Theres one on SC

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    I have one. A lightweight workers jacket and its a very nice piece. Bought it a couple of years ago in a preview sale which is normally 20% off.

Been tempted to buy again, especially one of the Endo Camo jackets but honestly have more jackets than I know what to do with.

https://frahmjacket.com/products/ori...40966076465186
    I got that one 🙂 . Quality is absolutely outstanding - I am now waiting for my second jacket in April and trying really hard not to buy a third….

Nice coats - but pre-order for delivery in September? No ta.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post
    Theres one on SC

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    Sadly too large for me

I've found a few youtube reviews to watch on lunch

Frahm Jackets

I have several. Wearing an Endor camo field now. One of my most worn jackets (and I have far too many). I like the design, quality and ethos of the company.

Value is debatable. Personally I think they’re worth it at the pre-order prices. Even better if you can pick one up in the occasional sample/photoshoot sales. Usually happen a couple of times a year. Sign up to the emails to get early notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Bought four seasons rain jacket recently. I was between medium and large and chatting with them, very good comms, advised medium would be ok, but I went with my gut and got large, glad I did, perfect fit and just about covers my rear and leaves some space for layers. I'm 185cm tall, waist 95cm (36inch). 40inch chest
    Top notch quality
    Last edited by EBB21; 4th April 2024 at 09:26. Reason: grown a bit

Grand Master
    I had a disagreement with the owner regarding the difference between their ethos and design and detail vs the reality and concluded I would never entertain them again
    RIAC

I’ve got an early one. It’s okay. Not wild about it. I gather they’ve all had a redesign and are better now.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    I had a disagreement with the owner regarding the difference between their ethos and design and detail vs the reality and concluded I would never entertain them again
    Something to do with his previous cycling-related clothing business perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    Something to do with his previous cycling-related clothing business perchance?
    That’s why I would never entertain buying anything from him, what he did at Vulpine was pretty shoddy, I knew a few people who worked there and they didn’t have a good word to say about him.
    Running your business down while it’s paying for custom made bikes for yourself and taking money with stock nowhere near the warehouse isn’t a great way to run a business or gain trust with your customers.

Master
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    That’s why I would never entertain buying anything from him, what he did at Vulpine was pretty shoddy, I knew a few people who worked there and they didn’t have a good word to say about him.
    Running your business down while it’s paying for custom made bikes for yourself and taking money with stock nowhere near the warehouse isn’t a great way to run a business or gain trust with your customers.
    This sounds interesting, can you elaborate or point to anything about this online?
    "A man of little significance"

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    This sounds interesting, can you elaborate or point to anything about this online?
    Have a look at the Frahm website...if it´s the same bloke, this Nick chap, he writes about tanking his first bizzo in 2017, a breakdown- thoughts of suicide, learning lessons and going on to launch Frahm...

Grand Master
    I ordered a shirt and when it arrived it had the bottom 2 buttons missing. Both shown in the original images and on the model.

Speak to them, well I say speak alot of hiding behind numbers and when I asked if they could explain and maybe add the two buttons (I assumed a simple job in their organic somerset workshop!) I was told no.

I said ok thats a shame ill add them as it flaps about and looks wrong plus if differs from the images and the reply was ‘well thatll cancel your warranty’

Shame I like to support small business bit this one hasnt got my vote. My personal opinions of the Nick or whatever his name is fella from chatting are very low. Such a shame but I guess if you’re having your clothing made in foreign sweatshops and shipping it in it is impossible to do any alterations.
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    https://road.cc/content/news/222147-..._news=1&page=2

read the comments...

Master
    Hmmm. Been looking at their Harrington jackets - not so sure now.

Master
    I’ve seen a lot of adds with this guy on Instagram.

Claimed on one of them “ discreet logo “ but had a big square patch on the arm saying FRAHM.

Coats look like TK Maxx specials to me and are absolutely laughable for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Thank you. This clothing brand is one I'll be ignoring.
    "A man of little significance"

I still have two Vulpine jackets from the earlier business venture, and still like them. The Frahm Harrington isn’t far from the jacket he sold when Vulpine was his brand.

I wouldn’t consider at that money, but then old Vulpine were always Rapha money (expensive), until the inevitable 50% sale.

The optics of Vulpine’s failure were not good.

There are plenty of alternatives, and as a TZer I clearly have the tribal Barbour & Belstaff :(

D

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Hmmm. Been looking at their Harrington jackets - not so sure now.

Just received mine today, very happy with it, outstanding quality. I would suggest giving them a try - if you don’t like the product, you can always return it for a refund.