closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Off Topic : Vanguard Fund Codes

  1. #1
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    5,869
    Blog Entries
    1

    Off Topic : Vanguard Fund Codes

    This fund

    https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/i...p-acc/overview

    and this fund

    https://www.fidelity.co.uk/factsheet...key-statistics

    are the same, they have the same ISIN code.

    So why is the fund code on Fidelity VNEMA and VANEMPA on the Vanguard platform????

  2. #2
    Not sure but looks like a tough couple of years. About to turnaround?

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lancaster / Stavanger / Fishguard, Norway / UK
    Posts
    501

    Off Topic : Vanguard Fund Codes

    PA the accumulate version and PI the income version? Whereas on Fidelity they call out accumulate on the root code?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    5,869
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post
    Not sure but looks like a tough couple of years. About to turnaround?

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

    China has pulled that index down … hope for some recovery going forward爛

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjones3 View Post
    PA the accumulate version and PI the income version? Whereas on Fidelity they call out accumulate on the root code?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dunno. I think it’s just a platform difference…

    VANEMPI on Vanguard and VNEMA on Fidelity for the same accumulation version ???
    Last edited by Montello; 22nd February 2024 at 14:03.

  5. #5
    I used to have that one in my portfolio a few years ago but changed it to the below which has performed better. A bit more expensive costs but the returns more than cover that.


    https://www.fidelity.co.uk/factsheet...-acc/portfolio

  6. #6
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    5,869
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    I used to have that one in my portfolio a few years ago but changed it to the below which has performed better. A bit more expensive costs but the returns more than cover that.


    https://www.fidelity.co.uk/factsheet...-acc/portfolio
    Thanks, that’s an active fund and I’m just looking for a passive MSCI emerging markets tracker.
    Last edited by Montello; 22nd February 2024 at 15:23.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information