I'm old enough to start wearing a Burberry raincoat and I've decided that it should be a vintage one. This one is for sale online, and just what I'm looking for.
It is a shame that the size is not suited for me. But... I cannot find another one like this one, simply because I don't know the name of this colour and/or the changing colour effect.

Does anyone know how this colour is called and/or how the effect is called?