closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Meadowhall

Meadowhall

Went in there at weekend. Wanted a custard seawolf wouldn’t even offer me £2 off at £3700 so walked away.

The goldsmiths had Rolex in 2 sub dates new, but the guy there did say they were for sale not display, just for info.

I assumed discounts on Breitling were common? Incidentally no price rise in Cartier the Santos was same as always.

AP

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaguppy View Post
    Went in there at weekend. Wanted a custard seawolf wouldn’t even offer me £2 off at £3700 so walked away.

The goldsmiths had Rolex in 2 sub dates new, but the guy there did say they were for sale not display, just for info.

I assumed discounts on Breitling were common? Incidentally no price rise in Cartier the Santos was same as always.

AP
    Is that what you meant to say?

Craftsman
    In March 2019 I tried on a pre-owned Seadweller in that same Goldsmiths but wasn’t completely struck by it and said I really wanted a Sub. To my amazement the sales lady said they had a date and no date that had just come in and I could have either. After quickly finding I could get a 0% balance transfer I walked away with the date version.

Coincidental ?

Master
    I’m on their list for a Sub non date. Suppose I ought to give them a nudge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I have been offered and accepted something from the Meadowhall safe about a year ago. Did know the sales lady quite well.

Master

AP
    A friend of mine went into the Breitling boutique in York to look at an Avenger. They could only offer a free strap. We went to Berry's round the corner and achieved 15% discount, so yes I think you are right.

Master

AP
    Suggest you call Bicester village Breitling

If you can’t get a discount,I’d take it on 0% finance.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Had the opportunity to nip into Goldsmiths today. Exhibition signs on every Rolex on display.

Sales assistant told me they’re working through their lists of customers that have an expression of interest with them when the relevant piece comes into stock.

She did comment that the Cost of Living Crisis hasn’t affected Rolex from their perspective but most other brands are suffering.

So I’ll continue to wait patiently

Grand Master
    Datejusts are a plenty having been offered Mint, Blue, and Slate in stock by 2 ADs this last week.

Normal service is almost resumed
    RIAC

AP
    Currently 9.35% available on topcashback with Ernest Jones and Goldsmiths. Breitlings qualify so in affected nearly 10% discount is available.

You have to buy on line but you can collect in store.

If you’re doing 0% then it’s only 2.55%.

I’m being quoted 16 weeks before payout on a recent IWC purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post
    Currently 9.35% available on topcashback with Ernest Jones and Goldsmiths. Breitlings qualify so in affected nearly 10% discount is available.

You have to buy on line but you can collect in store.

If you’re doing 0% then it’s only 2.55%.

I’m being quoted 16 weeks before payout on a recent IWC purchase.

Good deal if paying in full. But I also think (Quidco I know) is minus the VAT so take 20% of the price then work out the cash back you’ll get.

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Good deal if paying in full. But I also think (Quidco I know) is minus the VAT so take 20% of the price then work out the cash back you’ll get.

Yes it’s the same.

Should have included that in my post. Cheers

Journeyman
    Waiting for the call myself, I’m playing the long game on a sub