Just got an email about my Bel Canto from CWard
That watch was ordered in December 2022 and in January 2023 I got this.

"I am now pleased to confirm your watch will be delivered to you in September.
The manufacturing process of your Bel Canto will commence in June with assembly, QC and final regulation happening in August."

Ok so 9 months from Ordering to receipt, ok, not ideal but I can handle that.

In August 2023 (one month before delivery) I get this

"I am contacting you personally about a delay to your C1 Bel Canto.

As well as being a stunning example of elite horology, the Bel Canto is an incredibly complicated watch to produce and we have experienced some problems in achieving the quality of finishing of the bridges to our exacting standards.

I’m pleased to say that our technical team, working with our manufacturing partners have overcome these difficulties and we’re now able to increase our production numbers.

However, we are quite a long way behind schedule, meaning there will be a delay on the original date provided to you. Your new delivery date, I can confirm, will now be Jan 2023."

Today I get this email
"I am writing to let you know that your Bel Canto has been further delayed slightly and will now be ready by Mid-Feb. I know this is frustrating news, for which I apologise.

To make the despatch of your new Bel Canto as rapid and frictionless as possible once we have completed our quality checks, I wanted to give you the opportunity to complete the purchase a little sooner than is usual. To this end, within the next week you will receive a further email guiding you through the final payment process."

So after 14 months I still havent got my watch, and now they would like me to pay the balance of just over £2000, apparently this is an "opportunity" for me to part with 2 big ones.
At no point have they said, have a free strap, get an extended warranty on us, get your first service FOC, do you think Christopher Ward are in trouble? This seems like an awfully long wait for a UK watch to the UK.

Rant over