closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Steinhart Marine Moonphase

Steinhart Marine Moonphase

Does anyone have one?

I know Steinhart are better known for their homage watches I thought this was quite interesting, at just over £600 it seems the most affordable automatic moon phase out there and found it a bit odd there was very little on the internet be it reviews or even discussion. One thing I did find on I think WUS was a comment that the moon phase appears "Upside down" compared to others but aside from that it overall looks really nice especially the blue dial version.

Are there any other watches at a similar price point or does anyone on the forum have one and would like to share their thoughts on the watch?

https://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/m...se-silver.html

Not a bad looking watch,it’s some years since I had my last steinhart,but I do remember the quality being decent at the price I paid.
    It would be interesting to see this compared to another moon phase of a similar style,I can’t think of anything similar,it’s not my style really so not aware of what’s out there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're generally in the market for an affordable mechanical moonphase I really rate Edox - a hugely underrated brand in general; mine is a lovely thing which even if worn sparingly (I'm not a dress watch person really) is going nowhere.

Orient's range is tremendous value too.