closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: 15% off with Wristonomy (Formerly thewatchstand) use the code: TOKYO_WATCH_GUY

Master

PSA: 15% off with Wristonomy (Formerly thewatchstand) use the code: TOKYO_WATCH_GUY

Hey chaps (and gals), hope you're all well, Just wanted to share my experience with 2 products Ive been using for a while from Wristonomy (formerly known as thewatchstand). Ive bought a few products from them but these 2 are my favourite. Firstly the simple stand. The cool thing is that not only does it provide a place to rest your watch, it basically means that it acts like a piece of artwork in your room when the watch isnt on your wrist.

The second is the Double Axis Winder. Fairly pricy for a watch winder but man does it look cool. Its really elevated the look of my living room and its so much fun to see it in action. Its ultra silent and made by Bernard Favre who have been making these for a while. It can also be charged via USB and requires no mains cable.

I get these are probably pointless gadgets for many people but if anyone was looking for a cool accessory to their timepieces really recommend these guys. They are based out in Sweden and super friendly. I had an issue with a shipment once and their COO contacted me immediately to help resolve the issue. Super hands on and superb customer service as well.

Any questions let me know and they were kind enough to share a code where you can get 15% off your order. Just use the code: TOKYO_WATCH_GUY or follow this link.

Last edited by kaiserphoenix; 1st February 2024 at 15:34.

Master
    Hi guys, just updating this post as I had a few questions and messages about how this works. Basically you will get a 15% discount on any of their products AND to be clear, you will get the extra 15% on TOP of any other discounts or offers they might be doing on their website at the time of order so it stacks!

The stands in particular are just a really cool place to place ur watch for example whilst you work on your laptop and don't want to scratch the buckle etc of the watch AND also be able to see the time and admire your time piece. Real quality stuff.

Last edited by kaiserphoenix; 16th March 2024 at 13:16.