Morning all,

Not sure if this has been asked before but would it be possible to swap an NH35 movement in a watch for one of better quality? I did a quick look online and it may not be possible with for example an ETA it all depends on height, length of hands etc... but what about other movements either Swiss or just an upgraded Seiko or Citizen movement?

Is it possible to do, has anyone here done it or know anyone who can?