closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Samurai lume pip

Craftsman

Seiko Samurai lume pip

I've had my Seiko Samurai for a while but I can honestly say I've never really focused on the lume pip on the bezel. When I looked at it last week, it looked a bit recessed which just didn't look right. I felt like the lume pip on the bezel had fallen (or broken) off.

I've searched online and photos do look a bit similar but thought I'd get the opinions of members from here that also have the samurai. I couldn't take any photos too close to the watch as the camera didn't focus properly.

Does the lume pip on the bezel look normal? Before anyone asks, yes there is still lume on it. It still glows, I've checked.

Does look a lot deeper than mine tbh. I think there might be a bit of plastic in it protecting the lume ?.
    Last edited by Shuggy#1; 19th January 2024 at 14:45.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuggy#1 View Post
    Does look a lot deeper than mine tbh. I think there might be a bit of plastic in it protecting the lume ?.
    Right, thanks. Mine doesn't seem to have the plastic in it protecting the lume. That must be why it seemed a bit off to me. I'm not sure how that could have just fallen out. The whole thing seems very strange.

Thanks again.

Yip definitely a bit of plastic in there, if I get the angle right I can see the light reflecting off it. Unfortunately it's not showing up in a picture.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuggy#1 View Post
    Yip definitely a bit of plastic in there, if I get the angle right I can see the light reflecting off it. Unfortunately it's not showing up in a picture.
    Thanks. Luckily, it's still under warranty so I might just take it back to the shop. However, I'm not sure if this would be covered under the warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki324 View Post
    Thanks. Luckily, it's still under warranty so I might just take it back to the shop. However, I'm not sure if this would be covered under the warranty.
    Fingers crossed it's covered .