closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Change of direction.

Grand Master

Change of direction.

I have a few imo nice vintage Seikos and so considering offering my Tudor BB54 in a straight swap for "only" 100% original vintage Seikos.

Here's my Seikos.What would make a nice addition.

6105 8110

To name 2.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Love the top chrono

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Love the top chrono
    I think that "Panda" has to be my favourite watch.

If you're looking to go the vintage Seiko route then IMO you can't have a collection without the 6217-8001 (62MAS). However saying that I think the BB54 is a fantastic all rounder and would be difficult for me to part with that.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by clemenry View Post
    If you're looking to go the vintage Seiko route then IMO you can't have a collection without the 6217-8001 (62MAS). However saying that I think the BB54 is a fantastic all rounder and would be difficult for me to part with that.
    My mate has 2 so thats possibly covered if and when He lets me buy it.I have a 14060 Sub that will cover the Tudor going.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    My mate has 2 so thats possibly covered if and when He lets me buy it.I have a 14060 Sub that will cover the Tudor going.
    Rather greedy of him ... If you can get a fully original version in very good condition then result. I'd love to have one in my collection. One sold on here about 6 months ago that looked an absolute belter!!

There are just so MANY nice Seiko to choose from for example lots of really nice 7A28/7A38s, Bell-matics, the 7548 family especially the 7548-7010, 6309-7040, 6159-7000 the list goes on and on..................:)

When it comes to vintage Seiko for me first and foremost its all about the dial then hands and bezel I like to wear something on my wrist that pleases me not some tatty/wabbied (rotten) old lump :)

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    There are just so MANY nice Seiko to choose from for example lots of really nice 7A28/7A38s, Bell-matics, the 7548 family especially the 7548-7010, 6309-7040, 6159-7000 the list goes on and on..................:)

When it comes to vintage Seiko for me first and foremost its all about the dial then hands and bezel I like to wear something on my wrist that pleases me not some tatty/wabbied (rotten) old lump :)
    You have anything to swap?.That way I know yours are mint.

Bull head would be nice,my mate has a minter but wont sell me that either!.

I bought this package of auto chronos from a collector friend of mine in the US 10 years ago and they got "lost" in the post to me, I was so p***d I never bought another BullHead :)

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    I bought this package of auto chronos from a collector friend of mine in the US 10 years ago and they got "lost" in the post to me, I was so p***d I never bought another BullHead :)

Damn so nice.......so what do you have for me.My 54 will really suit you.

I like the BBs but I really did miss having a date which surprised me so I sold mine (but sometimes I wish I had kept it).