closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-25 Bracelet

PRS-25 Bracelet

Anyone know how easy they are to pick up? I’m talking about the non riveted version that the most up to date 36mm Everest’s have. I see you can buy them separately on the TF website which is great, but it says not available til the next shop opening day. Do they disappear instantly like the watches or are they fairly easy to pick up? Cheers.

Craftsman
    I picked up a bracelet on its own during one of the openings in the middle of last year. It was a quiet day and I managed to purchase one easily before the closure.

I think the success of a purchase (if it's in stock) comes down to how quickly you can add it to your shopping cart and pay.

The store website is designed to close after it has had 200 transactions - this is the amount of orders that Timefactors can package and post before their authority to take the funds from your account expires. I don't think it matters whether it's 200 straps or 200 watches - the shop will close automatically after that number of sales on that opening- Something like that I believe.

Also with Eddie having had some major set backs recently in his personal life we will have to learn to become patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    I picked up a bracelet on its own during one of the openings in the middle of last year. It was a quiet day and I managed to purchase one easily before the closure.

I think the success of a purchase (if it's in stock) comes down to how quickly you can add it to your shopping cart and pay.

The store website is designed to close after it has had 200 transactions - this is the amount of orders that Timefactors can package and post before their authority to take the funds from your account expires. I don't think it matters whether it's 200 straps or 200 watches - the shop will close automatically after that number of sales on that opening- Something like that I believe.

Also with Eddie having had some major set backs recently in his personal life we will have to learn to become patient.
    Thanks mate for the reply & info. Looks like I’ll have to set an alarm on the 21st and hope for the best.