closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jack Grealish burgled

Master

Jack Grealish burgled

Apparently house turned over whilst he was at a game

“Watches and jewellery worth over £1 million stolen” 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

He had quite a collection. I’d want 24 hr on site security.

https://iflwatches.com/blogs/celebri...tch-collection

Master
    I’ve just seen his supposed weekly salary - it’s going to take him a month of kicking the ball around to cover his loss - jeeeez 

Wow, he really did have terrible taste in watches.
    "A man of little significance"

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    Yes, it mainly shows an appreciation of money not watches. Similar to a billionaire having a collection of multimillion pound, one off hypercars.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    He had quite a collection. I’d want 24 hr on site security.

https://iflwatches.com/blogs/celebri...tch-collection
    This article is dated 30th November 2023; so, was he targeted because of it? It seems the journalist got the information mainly from photos of Grealish wearing the watches in public.
    Last edited by Tatters; 30th December 2023 at 08:58.

Craftsman
    Must say I was amused by the Daily Mirror article about Guardiola advising his players to be careful about what they post on social media ... and the photo editor used a pic of him wearing his RM Nadal LOL

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 459GMB View Post
    Must say I was amused by the Daily Mirror article about Guardiola advising his players to be careful about what they post on social media ... and the photo editor used a pic of him wearing his RM Nadal LOL
    Yeah done post pictures of yourself on the team bus travelling to away games.

Big giveaway!
    RIAC

Master
    Blog Entries
    “ Many football players such as Karim Benzema, Luka Modric, Robert Lewandowski, etc. also have this watch. I mean this is a nice watch, no wonder many celebrities want to have it.”

It’s these kind of insights that make reading the IFL blog so worthwhile.
    Last edited by Fullbreakfast; 30th December 2023 at 10:45.

Master
    Blog Entries
    They get paid so much they have to spend it on something.

I bet they all have a nice collection of watches and jewellery.

I wonder if they went looking for his hairband collection ??

Just watching Jermaine Jenas on James Martin wearing a gold Nautilus

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    I wonder if they went looking for his hairband collection ??
    You beat me to it.

They wear these watches as symbols of how much money they have,its easy to display out in the open on a wrist.
    Its not the aesthetics of the watch but the value thats the lure.

Another reason I fell out of love with football,the wages they get for what they do is just ridiculous.

Do they pay for these watches, or get paid to wear them?

Master
    They prob have a watch dealer or 2von speed dial. But they live in a world of luxury goods so may get a discount esp if photographed wearing a certain watch. But does he not have a safe? For the cost of one of these watches he could prob buy a good safe to compliment the alarm. I'm sure the insurance co must have a stipulation 're security

Quote Originally Posted by mrushton View Post
    But does he not have a safe?
    No....but a damn fine selection of hairbands...

Quite a response by the rozzers………………..

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ed-by-burglary

Members of Grealish’s family and his fiancee, Sasha Atwood, were reportedly watching the televised match at the property when they heard a disturbance. An alarm was raised and an emergency response was launched with a helicopter, police dogs and a number of officers sent to the property near Knutsford, but no suspects were detected.”

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post

Members of Grealish’s family and his fiancee, Sasha Atwood, were reportedly watching the televised match at the property when they heard a disturbance. An alarm was raised and an emergency response was launched with a helicopter, police dogs and a number of officers sent to the property near Knutsford, but no suspects were detected.”
    It must be part of the new national emphasis on tackling burglary https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67298145 - clearly what we can all expect from now on...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    I thought Patek was generally well regarded around these parts? Not like he collected Hublot or something :-)

I wonder where he kept them all? I guessing probably in his walk in wardrobe
    Surely if he had them in a hidden safe they might have been safe?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    I wonder where he kept them all? I guessing probably in his walk in wardrobe
    Surely if he had them in a hidden safe they might have been safe?

I read that they had only recently moved (back) in after extensive mods to the house. Lots of trades on site.

There was a safe, apparently - maybe not a serious one, maybe empty, maybe not bolted down?

entered via upstairs, while occupants were downstairs.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post

Everyone else thay dont attend and say thats what insurance is for.

The police choose who to help and what crimes they deem worthy of investigation,its not equal.

They know who stole from me its on clear CCTV,they know the names and where they live.

They refused tto attend telling me to claim of my insurance.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post

Another reason I fell out of love with football,the wages they get for what they do is just ridiculous.
    Agreed. I have no sympathy for Grealish or any footballer who gets robbed. Anyone that flaunts their obscene wealth deserves all they get.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    Agreed. I have no sympathy for Grealish or any footballer who gets robbed. Anyone that flaunts their obscene wealth deserves all they get.
    Dont be silly I dont agree with that at all,I said I dont agree with the wages.

Master
    Dont be silly I dont agree with that at all,I said I dont agree with the wages.
    Yes I know what you meant and I agree about obscene wages. I just couldn't careless about him being robbed.

Everyone else thay dont attend and say thats what insurance is for.

The police choose who to help and what crimes they deem worthy of investigation,its not equal.

They know who stole from me its on clear CCTV,they know the names and where they live.

They refused tto attend telling me to claim of my insurance.
    All animals are equal, except some are more equal than others.

Yes I know what you meant and I agree about obscene wages. I just couldn't careless about him being robbed.
    Wow that is nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    All animals are equal, except some are more equal than others.
    There is a difference in the situations (which does not fit your narrative). Where a home is occupied during a robbery attempt with associated potential for violence/harm then the Police will attend. Where an unoccupied property is burgled they will probably not unless resources are free/available. Let's see if the new 'guidelines' change anything.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    There is a difference in the situations (which does not fit your narrative). Where a home is occupied during a robbery attempt with associated potential for violence/harm then the Police will attend. Where an unoccupied property is burgled they will probably not unless resources are free/available. Let's see if the new 'guidelines' change anything.
    Can you remember when some protestors peacefully occupied a Russian garch's unoccupied town house in that London and the Met marched about 20 plods or so down the road to that forriners gaff to chuck them out and arrest...money/ celebrity/ political connections or a combo who really knows.?

Can you remember when some protestors peacefully occupied a Russian garch's unoccupied town house in that London and the Met marched about 20 plods or so down the road to that forriners gaff to chuck them out and arrest...money/ celebrity/ political connections or a combo who really knows.?
    You are shifting the story (again), we were discussing Police attending burglaries.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    You are shifting the story (again), we were discussing Police attending burglaries.
    Ok, bwesty has CCTV evidence so he says, done Plods job mostly for them, yet plod, he claims couldn't be bothered beyond advising him to claim on insurance...poor chap served his country, pays his taxes I assume, has a right to expect the police to serve him and his local community, by making enquiries/ arrests...seems entirely reasonable, proper, fair and just. By Plod not doing, so just encourages the burglars...and yet, here we are.
    Last edited by Passenger; 1st January 2024 at 18:44.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Ok, bwesty has CCTV evidence so he says, done Plods job mostly for them, yet plod, he claims couldn't be bothered beyond advising him to claim on insurance...poor chap served his country, pays his taxes I assume, has a right to expect the police to serve him and his local community, by making enquiries/ arrests...seems entirely reasonable, proper, fair and just. By Plod not doing, so just encourages the burglars...and yet, here we are.

Something wrong with your mental health?

You continue read into things people say here on TZ-UK to suit your anger/agenda/miserable life, or who knows what?

Yes I did serve my country and in my living memory members of my family back to WW1 (they all did far more than I did) everyone like me a volunteer.

Sneering like you do is contemptible,why dont you grow up?

You continue read into things people say here on TZ-UK to suit your anger/agenda/miserable life, or who knows what?

Yes I did serve my country and in my living memory members of my family back to WW1 (they all did far more than I did) everyone like me a volunteer.

Christ fella I wasn't sneering but rather taking your side, point of view...Plod let you and your community down badly...the mostly opportunistic thieves know the score, how the police response is triaged/ rationed.

Thanks for your concern, my mental/ physical health all good thanks...had a nice walk and swim at the coast today. HNY.

Christ fella I wasn't sneering but rather taking your side, point of view...Plod let you and your community down badly...the mostly opportunistic thieves know the score, how the police response is triaged/ rationed.

Thanks for your concern, my mental/ physical health all good thanks...had a nice walk and swim at the coast today. HNY.
    How I read it........................

Master
    Anyone posting a picture of their Rolex on TZ must deserve getting robbed as well then.

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely it's either ok or not ok to steal someone else's property?

Master

Poor form to call out mental health as a point score based on your posts recently, please seek help to discuss what you’re going through, just reach out to professionals, or drop me a note as a non pro, previous depression sufferer.

You keep talking PTSD, fireworks, tracers etc, but nothing about the therapy my friends have been through to help them overcome their challenges post military careers. They have found it invaluable, swallow the male pride & attend. If you’ve tried before, try again & get involved.

Andy’s Man Club was already recommended to you, have you had the chance to research this, they offer amazing support, advice and a camaraderie you will likely recall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk