closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thanks to Paul - Steinhart and Smiths Serviced

Thanks to Paul - Steinhart and Smiths Serviced

Just a short thread to say thank you to Paul (walkerwek1958) for his work on a Steinhart for my brother and my Smiths Air Ministry.

Both serviced and up and running superbly and keeping far better time than the specs for their respective movements.

Anyone who has had Paul work on their watches will testify that he gives you a price up-front, keeps you informed of progress and his workmanship is absolutely top-notch. I had the pleasure of having a chat on the phone with Paul as well, who was generous with his time, knowledge and advice.

My brother had the Steinhart back as a Christmas present and was absolutely made up.

I am delighted to have the Air Ministry back on my wrist, my favourite of all of the watches that Eddie has produced.

Shout-out to Jan (Vekslak) for the beautiful leather strap I wear it on too.

Thanks again Paul.

Couple of gratuitous shots of the Smiths:

Very nice looking Smiths you have there.

Paul serviced my dads old Orient Mako which had a pretty scratched up glass, he did a great job replacing the glass and the service. As you say very fair pricing and a nice guy to deal with.