closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I wonder what he had in his Christmas stocking this year!

Craftsman

I wonder what he had in his Christmas stocking this year!

Brooklyn Beckham talks us through the watches his Dad is no longer allowed to wear since becoming a Tudor ambassador.

What a vapid article.

I'm so out of touch. I'm assuming that Brooklyn Beckham must be one of David Beckhams children and I had no idea that Mr Beckham is a Tudor ambassador. Admittedly I see his face pop up all over the place so he could be an ambassador for every watch brand as far as I'm concerned.

I can think of much more interesting things in Christmas stockings than watches...
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Yeah such a watch guy…just the big known brand names of the usual suspects with no actual watch jargon. I mean the big fat watch strap for a bund!

Done nothing, can’t commit to anything and fails at everything. Why this waster gets any attention is beyond me.

If he didn’t have a famous and rich Daddy he would be nothing but a normal drop out!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Since it’s Christmas we won’t mention the book of photographs.

Craftsman
    That interview is an affront to any real watch enthusiast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'm so out of touch. I'm assuming that Brooklyn Beckham must be one of David Beckhams children and I had no idea that Mr Beckham is a Tudor ambassador. Admittedly I see his face pop up all over the place so he could be an ambassador for every watch brand as far as I'm concerned.
    I read somewhere he’s been a Tudor promo guy since 2017. Must have been a while because I remember having a conversation with a colleague about three jobs ago where he said having Beckham made the brand look, and I quote, “chavvy”. I think he got over that feeling, I know he’s got one these days!

Craftsman
    What a little tosser living off his parents fame.

Quote Originally Posted by jonah View Post
    Would you like to explain why he is a To!!er.
    Have you met him?
    He was born into the family, not from choose!

Who amongst us, given the opportunity wouldn't wear such timepieces?

I for one certainly would.
    Last edited by Topcat30093; 26th December 2023 at 11:15. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by jonah View Post
    Says more about you than it does him. I’ll refrain from typing what else I’d like to say.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Says more about you than it does him. I’ll refrain from typing what else I’d like to say.
    Indeed Tony.

A thread for a few grumpy people to sound off.

Grand Master

Christmas always brings them out.

A few threads have quoted members on my ignore list so I glance at their dribble.

Into 2024 I would love a TZ white collar boxing event to pummel the slap out of a few for the fundraiser but I think you need a spine to pass the medical so there wont be many contenders.

*Edited because we cant offend with 4 letter words but can be offensive in paragraphs and paragraphs of opinions.
    Last edited by 100thmonkey; 25th December 2023 at 21:39.
    RIAC

Probably a better way to do this Kerry is to just stick to the rules of the forum not least when our host isn’t in a position to uphold them.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Probably a better way to do this Kerry is to just stick to the rules of the forum not least when our host isn’t in a position to uphold them.
    Cant see what that has to do with slagging off a young man on the journey life has given him but still.
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    Cant see what that has to do with slagging off a young man on the journey life has given him but still.
    It was about swearing in watch talk. Most of us are guilty of it but when we realise or it’s pointed out we edit our posts.

I couldn’t care less which watches a celebrity has. An enthusiast discussing their watches is interesting but someone wearing their dad’s watches because the guy is paid to specifically not wear them anymore isn’t interesting at all.

Master

A few threads have quoted members on my ignore list so I glance at their dribble.

Into 2024 I would love a TZ white collar boxing event to pummel the fuck out of a few for the fundraiser but I think you need a spine to pass the medical so there wont be many contenders.

Not nice language to use outside of the bearpit now is it...

You may have a "spine" but not sure about much of an iq with a post such as yours
    Last edited by redmonaco; 25th December 2023 at 21:23.

Grand Master

If you are upset by the f word in 2023 because its not in a bearpit ill assume you also turn your TV off at 2100hrs.

Now slagging off a man you dont know who is contributing to an article you need not read oohhhhhhhhhh thats fine.

The word does not offend me in the slightest.

Ps Im Deeply offended by your assumption of my IQ...........

Pps im offended you quoted that rude word now im woke
    Last edited by 100thmonkey; 25th December 2023 at 21:40.
    RIAC

Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    It was about swearing in watch talk. Most of us are guilty of it but when we realise or it’s pointed out we edit our posts.

I couldn’t care less which watches a celebrity has. An enthusiast discussing their watches is interesting but someone wearing their dad’s watches because the guy is paid to specifically not wear them anymore isn’t interesting at all.
    So just to be clear, you know that Beckham's son isn't an enthusiast at all and you didn't bother reading the article at all, and you are so not interested that you thought you would contribute to a thread on the Son Of A celebrity talking about watches. that's how uninterested you are in it!
    Last edited by 100thmonkey; 26th December 2023 at 09:30.
    RIAC

Who wants to be an enthusiast? It’s boring… it’s Christmas day but we are posting on a watch forum
    I’m sure Brooklyn Beckham is doing something more exciting than all of us while wearing a killer selection in watches

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    Who wants to be an enthusiast? It’s boring… it’s Christmas day but we are posting on a watch forum
    I’m sure Brooklyn Beckham is doing something more exciting than all of us while wearing a killer selection in watches
    Bravo

Love it

Into 2024 I would love a TZ white collar boxing event to pummel the slap out of a few for the fundraiser but I think you need a spine to pass the medical so there wont be many contenders.

*Edited because we cant offend with 4 letter words but can be offensive in paragraphs and paragraphs of opinions.
    What is it about day drinking that turns people into internet hard men?

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Yeah such a watch guy…just the big known brand names of the usual suspects with no actual watch jargon. I mean the big fat watch strap for a bund!

Done nothing, can’t commit to anything and fails at everything. Why this waster gets any attention is beyond me.

If he didn’t have a famous and rich Daddy he would be nothing but a normal drop out!
    Aye pure nepo baby phenomenon meets Celebrity media/ marketing Industry in action, but we are where we are.

Phew, did read the article, vapid in the extreme, the young fella's certainly absorbed that American overuse of 'Like'.

Yon Monkey fella seemed a tad over wrought...Merry Christmas big fella, peace on earth etc.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Crammage View Post
    What is it about day drinking that turns people into internet hard men?
    Not sure. Ill find out when I have a drink sometime
    RIAC