closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Where to buy a Panerai style croc

Master

Where to buy a Panerai style croc

What's the best place to try for a Croc style strap.
    Thanks

Master
    Not sure if Kostas in Nottingham has done croc, think he might have.

Cordes, Dave defo has as ive had one from him.

Both guys above are Nottingham.

Oleg Stepenko, Hurricane 13 defo does.

Dangerous9

And Orloff, Ive had a couple from him as well.
    Last edited by Nev; 18th December 2023 at 19:22. Reason: added a name

I’d check out Oleg on Instagram,excellent straps .

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Thanks for this thread.
    I've been umming and ahhing about getting a new strap for my PAM098 (which is an unusual size, 24/20mm) but this has pushed me over the edge. I've ordered one from Oleg in quite a traditional style. It's similar to the original Panerai one which is OK , a little 'tired' on close inspection. This will allow me to retire the original one back to the box and keep the look. If it's as nice as I expect it to be when it arrives I'll order something a bit different too for variety.

(I've said it before but I don't have a watch problem, I use watches to enable my strap problem.

A
    Couple from Oleg, I’ve had 2 shark skins from him, quality and service is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Thanks for this thread.
    I've been umming and ahhing about getting a new strap for my PAM098 (which is an unusual size, 24/20mm) but this has pushed me over the edge. I've ordered one from Oleg in quite a traditional style. It's similar to the original Panerai one which is OK , a little 'tired' on close inspection. This will allow me to retire the original one back to the box and keep the look. If it's as nice as I expect it to be when it arrives I'll order something a bit different too for variety.

(I've said it before but I don't have a watch problem, I use watches to enable my strap problem.
    It took a while to arrive but given Christmas, New Year and the fact that he's in Ukraine I'm not fussed about that - I'd rather have a nice strap than a quick strap. It arrived a couple of weeks ago but it's taken me some time to fit it (inc buying the right screwdriver) but I'm very pleased with it. It is very similar in style to the Panerai original though. That's no bad thing - it's a very classy strap - but I might still look for something a little different to switch it out every now and again.