closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best place to buy garden furniture?

Best place to buy garden furniture?

Hoping for a bit of advice!

we had our garden renovated this summer and was hoping to get some deals on garden furniture in the bleak months of winter!

we quite like the style of the modern Supremo range, saw a lovely set in Hays garden centre in Ambleside when we were in the Lakes in September half price but you had to take the display set and we were only in a small car.

surely there must be a good place to get this time of year for a decent saving?

cheers!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gilford View Post
    Hoping for a bit of advice!

we had our garden renovated this summer and was hoping to get some deals on garden furniture in the bleak months of winter!

we quite like the style of the modern Supremo range, saw a lovely set in Hays garden centre in Ambleside when we were in the Lakes in September half price but you had to take the display set and we were only in a small car.

surely there must be a good place to get this time of year for a decent saving?

cheers!
    Riverside deliver nationally I believe - there are some savings to be had but the best savings are often on the more costly stuff
    https://www.riversidegardencentre.co...en-lounge-sets

Try John Lewis too

Have a look at Costco online.

Could be a few deals and their stuff is top-notch

Indian Ocean outdoor garden furniture if you have deep pockets.

www.indian-ocean.co.uk

In winter they sell off individual pieces at -75% in the outlet section, and if you are lucky enough to ring around some stores you may be able to match this up to a set.

We did this a few years ago and managed to pick up a contemporary white aluminium and teak expandable table and six aluminium and teak carver chairs for £1,500 as opposed to the £6,000 retail. Looks like their retail price has gone further north since then.

A lifetime piece, beautifully constructed and timeless quality furniture that will never need replacing.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Cheers fella's, I'll take a look, can't believe the cost of some of the sets!

We live 100yds from the beach, so very windy in the Winter, don't think I could have a £6k garden set blowing around the garden without worrying about it every night!

I’ll second Riverside in Hertford, always ex display and end of seasons about now, sign up to their BlackFriday deals.