closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Submariner 14060m Clasp Code

Rolex Submariner 14060m Clasp Code

Quick questions to the knowledgeable guys here:

Does a D Serial Rolex Submariner 14060m sold in early 2007, match the 3 digit clasp code of MA4?

Is this the correct box?

Also will this have the updated movement over the 14060?
    Last edited by namzo; 10th November 2023 at 20:21.

Updated movement (bleu parachrom hairspring) is for G serial onwards on the 14060M and all mens watches worldwide from 2011 onwards I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Updated movement (bleu parachrom hairspring) is for G serial onwards on the 14060M and all mens watches worldwide from 2011 onwards I believe.
    Found something online:

The reference 14060M (with the ‘M’ standing for “modified”) was released in 1999 and fitted a revised movement, the Caliber 3130. The no-date version of the base Cal. 3135 which had been powering the Submariner Date series since 1988, the Cal. 3130 brought with it many of the elements missing from the previous iteration.

The Breguet overcoil was reinstated, a larger balance wheel fitted, and the balance cock was replaced with a full balance bridge for added stability. All told, it gave the new Caliber 3130 improved performance metrics, and its physical size – approximately 28mm diameter and 6mm in height – lent it an inherent strength; perfect for the toughest of tool watches.

Seems pre 1999 14060 model had Cal. 3000 movement.

Ah, my dates are only for the parachrom bleu. I sold a 14060m last year and the guy only wanted it if it had that upgrade due to magnetism concerns. Unsure about any calibre changes.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Ah, my dates are only for the parachrom bleu. I sold a 14060m last year and the guy only wanted it if it had that upgrade due to magnetism concerns. Unsure about any calibre changes.
    Yep they are the late 4 liner versions I think

Clasp code, box, booklets and papers (phased out in late 2007) all look Ok to me.