closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Classic Car Show NEC

Master
    Blog Entries

Classic Car Show NEC

Hi Guys anyone going tomorrow or over the weekend. I am going tomorrow really looking forward to a good day with some nice motors.

Master
    I was dying to go but simply can't justify the cost this year, my son has started to take a huge interest in classic cars and has a brain like a sponge. I think we'll make it a full weekend next year.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    I was dying to go but simply can't justify the cost this year, my son has started to take a huge interest in classic cars and has a brain like a sponge. I think we'll make it a full weekend next year.

It does get an expensive day if you are travelling from afar, plus parking etc. As a Classic Car club member we get discounted tickets, also I am only a £12 train return ticket from the NEC.

going tomorrow (sat) i found it strange ticket prices came down for saturday and further for sunday ,friday been most expensive day??, i did get a £4 reduction for been in a car club, and reduced 12.50 for advanced parking, will be taking a packed lunch, not only for cost of food on site but also que times. , will hopefully go as a exhibitor one day and then will get 4 days to look around as you really dont get to see it all and get to see cars etc in detail in one day imo.

Coincidentally - watched this, over breakfast.........

Master
    Am here most years.. used to display a car but that's since gone but a friend of mine is an exhibitor and always chucks me a wristband to get in one day... I couldn't justify the ludicrous entry charge though honestly... £43 this year on the day.. then the exorbitant parking charge..it's an expensive day out!!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Really enjoyed today, spent around 6hrs perusing some absolute stonking cars. Here are a few of my favourites. Hope you like them

Austin Healey

Riley Nine Kestral

Jaguar XK

Triumph GT6

Chevrolet Corvette

Could not resist this it will be a Classic one day

Morris Truck

Porsche 911RSR

Alpha Romeo 2600 Spider (what a beaut)

Aston Martin DB3 plus a DBS

De tomaso Pantera

Two beautiful Gordon Keeble's

A modern Classic Maserati MC20 Cielo

The star of the show for me. Maserati 3500 GT Vignale Spider

Hope you liked them
    Paul

Master
    If anyone goes, go and see then Enfield stand. Funny little electric cars from the 70s but a friend of mine is running it and it's their first time there.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    If anyone goes, go and see then Enfield stand. Funny little electric cars from the 70s but a friend of mine is running it and it's their first time there.
    I did have a glance as I went past, beyond me how you get in, it must even harder to get comfy when you are in

Blog Entries

My favourite for now. Even with the knowledge that AM raided every parts bin of every car(parts) manufacturer in the UK for their cars. These household ingredients mixed into recipes for the most wonderful cars ever built.

Thanks for posting!