closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Robbery

Robbery

Not as bad as it sounds but very annoying. I stupidly placed two watch boxes into my parents garage for temporary storage as I was moving. Garage was broken into and tools and boxes were stolen. I luckily still have the watches. A Ploprof and Black Bay Pro. Where do you think the boxes would go? EBay? Will Tudor or Omega replace at a cost new boxes and paperwork. I will be adding the serial numbers to lost and found tomorrow.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac View Post
    Not as bad as it sounds but very annoying. I stupidly placed two watch boxes into my parents garage for temporary storage as I was moving. Garage was broken into and tools and boxes were stolen. I luckily still have the watches. A Ploprof and Black Bay Pro. Where do you think the boxes would go? EBay? Will Tudor or Omega replace at a cost new boxes and paperwork. I will be adding the serial numbers to lost and found tomorrow.
    The serial numbers of the boxes??

Quote Originally Posted by FazerBoy View Post
    The serial numbers of the boxes??
    The serial numbers of the watches. So people are aware that the cards in the boxes maybe used for fakes.

Master
    >Where do you think the boxes would go?<

Into the bin in all likelihood when the thieves find them empty

Quote Originally Posted by J J Carter View Post
    >Where do you think the boxes would go?<

Into the bin in all likelihood when the thieves find them empty
    Wish they’d put them in the bin outside the garage door. No such luck!

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac View Post
    The serial numbers of the watches. So people are aware that the cards in the boxes maybe used for fakes.
    Oh, I see. I didn’t realise the cards were in the boxes…

I’d be very worried that the same burglars will be thinking those watches are in sitting on the beside table of your parents bed and be planning to break in to get the watches to go with the boxes. I’d be ramping up security in the morning. Don’t want to panic you unnessarily but they will have thought they hit the jackpot, then realised they hadn’t, then wondered where the watches were….

Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    I’d be very worried that the same burglars will be thinking those watches are in sitting on the beside table of your parents bed and be planning to break in to get the watches to go with the boxes. I’d be ramping up security in the morning. Don’t want to panic you unnessarily but they will have thought they hit the jackpot, then realised they hadn’t, then wondered where the watches were….
    Yeah the thought had occurred to me. They are pretty secured up thou.