closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega X33 Gen2 anyone.

Grand Master

Omega X33 Gen2 anyone.

Ive been in talks with a chap re his Omega X33 but not 100% sure its for me needing a new battery(doing the 5 secs jump He said).
    I have all the pics inc reciept for a £250 service,didnt ask when but considering it needs a battery must be the time it takes for a battery to need replacing(£185 & 6 weeks to do at Omega....Just been told).
    It does look very nice tbh,no bracelet.

Wanted £2500 but said will accept 2k.

The chap is in Henfield.If anyone is looking for one I can put you in touch,I can forward his pics to anyone interested.
    If it helps,He is in his final stage of qualifying for his Helicopter licence so He may be negotiable down a little more...perhaps.

Don't shoot the messenger,Im only thinking about any members considering an X33.

If not,read it,say now't....is all Ill ask.
    Last edited by P9CLY; 6th November 2023 at 20:34.

Blog Entries
    I have changed my X33 battery for the princely sum of £3.50 twice now. There are threads on how to do this. I’m happy to charge just £160 if you send it over!

The Gen2 X33 is the best iteration IMHO.

Martyn
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I have changed my X33 battery for the princely sum of £3.50 twice now. There are threads on how to do this. I’m happy to charge just £160 if you send it over!

The Gen2 X33 is the best iteration IMHO.

Martyn
    Thanks for the offer Martyn.I can do it myself but dont want to start messing with it.
    Also heard tales of the screw heads getting mashed & screw heads shearing.
    Both of which Ive never had,but someone did!.
    Yes....wrong screwdriver and screw in too tight to cause shear.

Dont need that worry at 2k.

But thanks your price is damn cheap!!.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    Ive been in talks with a chap re his Omega X33 but not 100% sure its for me needing a new battery(doing the 5 secs jump He said).
    I have all the pics inc reciept for a £250 service,didnt ask when but considering it needs a battery must be the time it takes for a battery to need replacing(£185 & 6 weeks to do at Omega....Just been told).
    It does look very nice tbh,no bracelet.

Wanted £2500 but said will accept 2k.

The chap is in Henfield.If anyone is looking for one I can put you in touch,I can forward his pics to anyone interested.
    If it helps,He is in his final stage of qualifying for his Helicopter licence so He may be negotiable down a little more...perhaps.

Don't shoot the messenger,Im only thinking about any members considering an X33.

If not,read it,say now't....is all Ill ask.
    The 1XX is a 2XX for the battery service = £295 (but includes seals, pusher and an inspection etc) and it's 20+ weeks just FYI.

Grand Master
    Got a text from him.....

He is going to get the battery sorted and keep.