closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jubilee for Seiko SPB143?

Master

Jubilee for Seiko SPB143?

It serves me right for aimlessly browsing the Unlimited Straps site today. Anybody have any experience of them? Do they fit well, adjustable, match the watch case finish?
    https://unlimitedstraps.com/collecti...45212328362265

I don’t know about them but I do have a strapcode jubilee for mine and it’s very good. I still tend to use the oyster though.

Master
    Another one to think about thanks. I have a Strapcode Super Oyster on my SKX009 and am quite impressed with it.
    Last edited by Beanie; 2nd October 2023 at 23:03.

Having seen the photos on their website, I may give the jubilee a try on my 143.

Master
    I don't have the Jubilee but have the US Z199 for my SPB143.

https://unlimitedstraps.com/products...-62mas-reissue

Fits pretty well, has a decent milled clasp with 5 or 6 (I think) micro adjust holes.
    There is a bit of difference in the metal colour as the coating on the Seiko gives it a darker (more titanium like) shade, but not that noticeable on the wrist.

It's a very nice bracelet & does look really good on the SPB143, but I prefer rubber straps generally & have only probably worn the bracelet once.
    I'd be up for selling it on if you were interested - just PM me if so.

Here it is fitted to the watch.

Master
    Thanks for the feedback, particularly the contrast with the Diashield finish.
    I think I will have to decline your kind offer as I was initially attracted to the bling of the PCL's. The original bracelet is actually OK, I just fancied a bit of a different look, shallow I know.
    I'm glad I was looking at them before the sun went above the yardarm really.

Master
    A quick update; I ended up with the Unlimited Straps, photos below. They aren't the best but it really pops in decent light. I have to say it's nice quality, fits well (eventually) despite how it looks in the photos, and the colour difference is unnoticeable unless you look for it. The clasp has 3 micro adjust holes, which is fine for me and is really small compared to a lot of offerings today. The only downside is that because the clasp is short, the hinge protrudes beyond the clasp and straightens the links, again this is not really noticeable.
    All in all, I like it and I think it gives the watch a bit of bling, which is what I was after.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
    A quick update; I ended up with the Unlimited Straps, photos below. They aren't the best but it really pops in decent light. I have to say it's nice quality, fits well (eventually) despite how it looks in the photos, and the colour difference is unnoticeable unless you look for it. The clasp has 3 micro adjust holes, which is fine for me and is really small compared to a lot of offerings today. The only downside is that because the clasp is short, the hinge protrudes beyond the clasp and straightens the links, again this is not really noticeable.
    All in all, I like it and I think it gives the watch a bit of bling, which is what I was after.

Looks nice and definitely gives the SPB143 a different look.

Master
    Thanks, yes it does. I know not everyone thinks a diver belongs on a jubilee, and I do like an oyster, but it is very comfortable on the wrist and a lot cheaper than buying a new watch.