closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Newcastle Watch Shops

Newcastle Watch Shops

I notice a Breitling boutique has opened in Newcastle. Is that part of the WOS group, or is someone else behind it?

Meanwhile over the road, Northern Goldsmiths are expanding. They are opening a watch showroom next to Reid and Sons (also a Goldsmiths store). Does anyone know how that is going to work? Is the original Northern Goldsmiths shop going to retain Rolex, while all the other brands are shipped out to the new store?

Beaverbrooks are also moving to a larger store in Eldon Square.

Been a long while since I was last in the city centre, I'll have to pop in again. If Goldsmiths are expanding, that side of the road must be turning into jewellery row as there's Goldsmiths, Reid and Sons and Berrys already there and not an awful lot in between. Then Rox the other side of the road and seemingly now a Breitling boutique which must be an offshoot of one of generic high street jewellers, Beaverbrooks at a guess as they have a boutique at the Metro Centre as well. It would be nice to see some of them selling more than just the 'trend' brands. Berrys are quite good but the rest are fairly bland.

Yeah I wondered if Beaverbrooks were behind the Breitling botique.

There are only two shops remaining in the block where Berrys and Goldsmith are located, that are not jewellers.