closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone have or had an Outlander PHEV?

Master

Anyone have or had an Outlander PHEV?

Hi

Been looking at Mitsubishi Outlanders as a family car, particularly the PHEV version.
    Anyone here had one or used one for a while?

Be interested in experiences and opinions.

EDITED - using the search function I can see that this motor has been discussed before so having a look at those threads now.
    But if anyone wants to provide an update on their experience then that would still be welcome.

Cheers
    Last edited by bambam; 20th September 2023 at 00:12.

Looked at the Outlander in depth recently but just felt the power train was a bit dated and the interior didn’t impress me. Went for a 2020 RAV 4 hybrid in the end….amazing bit of kit and no need to have a charger installed and faff about plugging it in. All personal opinion as a mate has an Outlander and likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one, nice car. Had an horrendous crash in it and managed to survive (me not t the car)!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.K View Post
    I had one, nice car. Had an horrendous crash in it and managed to survive (me not t the car)!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Good to hear that you survived!!

What model did you have out of interest?

The last one before the new model, I bought (leased actually) it for peanuts as Mitsubishi was in the process of leaving the uk car market and there was a fire sale on most of their unsold stock.
    Nice car but even though it had the extended range on electric it still barely made early 20 miles on it before it started burning petrol, plugging in in at home was okay but a pita when travelling.
    That said I’d buy one at the right price as it’s a super comfy drive, great on along journey (if a bit ‘juicy’) and it even goes off road, it’s no land cruiser but not shabby either.
    Mine was in the ubiquitous black but the metallic red (which I believe was a crazy priced option) is the one I wish I had got.
    I’m now in a Suzuki S-Cross - hybrid-which is the way to go -at least- for the next couple of years.
    This reminds me that I’ve got a couple of bits I salvaged out the car to sell so it’s off to eBay for me.

Cheers Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk