closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Baff…. A proper gut punch that….
    Can't disagree. Leeds created a couple of decent chances in the first half and didn't take them, thought you looked comfortable after that and should have put the game to bed in the second half. Leeds were lucky with your disallowed goal and the deflections for the 2nd and 3rd but once the equaliser went in I thought we were the only potential winners.
    Rutter and Ricardo were both excellent I thought and Meslier made a couple of crucial saves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipK View Post
    Very happy with the result. But Daka's goal should have been allowed.
    I thought Choudhury had hit it and it was a good call…. Replay shows it was clearly a goal…. I hate VAR, so I won’t complain

The pereira booking was bizarre and Pawson is a muppet

Two gilt edge chances to score

One double deflection own goal

A further deflected goal

Funny old game and all that…

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deepreddave View Post
    Can't disagree. Leeds created a couple of decent chances in the first half and didn't take them, thought you looked comfortable after that and should have put the game to bed in the second half. Leeds were lucky with your disallowed goal and the deflections for the 2nd and 3rd but once the equaliser went in I thought we were the only potential winners.
    Rutter and Ricardo were both excellent I thought and Meslier made a couple of crucial saves.
    You showed a good bit of metal…. We have to be more ruthless

Grand Master
    If you can win whilst taking a beating for 70 mins then it’s looking good. Leicester dominant then choked under pressure. Going to be an interesting run in! Alaw
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Craftsman
    A case of smash and grab last night.
    A definite second for Leicester that was chalked off and a bit of luck with deflections but Leicester should've killed the game off and they didn't.
    The subs made the difference for us combined with a never say die attitude saw us through.
    The scenes at the end of the game were great .

Master
    My lot Coventry once again committed suicide with some of the worst defending ever seen in that league! Just have an inane ability to take good points off sides above us and get rolled over by some of the physical sides with seasoned pros, but still a bunch of youngsters who came together at the start of the season so maybe next year. I'm not even confident about beating Maidstone after that showing!

Got to give credit to Ipswich, I've said many times before how big an advantage parachute payments make and often results in the same old teams bouncing up and down. Real achievement for Ipswich given where they've come from, but can't see them keeping pace.

The division deserves to receive more cash from the football league generally, that way it won't remain a feeder league whereby the majority of clubs can't afford to keep true premier quality players and have to sell to survive each transfer window. And a special mention to Luton, they have done Coventry proud by the way they've attacked life in the prem without the financial resources and great to see the real Ross Barkley again - couldn't have lost on penalties to a more spirited side.

Southampton seem to be playing themselves out of contention at the moment but Ipswich are certainly keeping the pressure on.

Still, any two from three is better than any two from four.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Southampton seem to be playing themselves out of contention at the moment but Ipswich are certainly keeping the pressure on.

Still, any two from three is better than any two from four.
    Oh, you’re dropping us in your equation I see…. Yet Southampton are nearer you than us ;-) !!!

Oh, you’re dropping us in your equation I see…. Yet Southampton are nearer you than us ;-) !!!
    A couple of weeks ago Southampton were four points ahead of us and are now five points behind, I’m hoping the slide continues.

I’m also obviously hoping your slide continues just long enough for us to catch you; again, last week you were twelve points clear of us and today it’s only six.

I’m also hoping that our winning streak continues to the end of the season (or at least unbeaten!)

Blog Entries
    A couple of weeks ago Southampton were four points ahead of us and are now five points behind, I’m hoping the slide continues.

I’m also obviously hoping your slide continues just long enough for us to catch you; again, last week you were twelve points clear of us and today it’s only six.

I’m also hoping that our winning streak continues to the end of the season (or at least unbeaten!)
    Yeah…. I get the logic…

Here’s me hoping the 3 of you implode and we romp the league not dropping another point…. I don’t want that gap to get any tighter for sure!!!

Here’s me hoping the 3 of you implode and we romp the league not dropping another point…. I don’t want that gap to get any tighter for sure!!!
    Yeah - but you're still 6 points ahead of us, and with a much better GD. I don't think you've too much to worry about, unless you implode spectacularly and I don't see that happening.

The Championship Fred 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipK View Post
    Yeah - but you're still 6 points ahead of us, and with a much better GD. I don't think you've too much to worry about, unless you implode spectacularly and I don't see that happening.
    I don’t think a four goal difference can be called much better, a 2-0 win for Leeds coupled with a 2-0 defeat for Leicester will eat that up in one game. Fridays game itself gave a hour goal swing in goal difference.

The 18 goal difference Leicester have over Ipswich is more comfortable for them though.
    Last edited by Dave+63; 25th February 2024 at 12:23.

Interesting fact. The FA Cup final is 25th May. The Play off final is 26th May. Both at Wembley.

Theoretically Leicester could get to both finals and have to play on consecutive days!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Interesting fact. The FA Cup final is 25th May. The Play off final is 26th May. Both at Wembley.

Theoretically Leicester could get to both finals and have to play on consecutive days!
    my Coventry mate was saying the same until about 2 games ago; now he's focussing on the cup!

my lot QPR going to Leicester today; hoping there are some nerves in the home end after Leeds dispatch with Huddersfield in the early game........ fingers crossed on both fronts!

we are ridiculously unpredictable but I expect us to lose as Leicester are stronger all over the pitch, but we manage a couple of freak results (good and bad) every season. Much more solid at the back since the new guy took over but not expecting much from today's game as think Leeds & Leicester are a level above the rest of the division on their day.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    my Coventry mate was saying the same until about 2 games ago; now he's focussing on the cup!

my lot QPR going to Leicester today; hoping there are some nerves in the home end after Leeds dispatch with Huddersfield in the early game........ fingers crossed on both fronts!

we are ridiculously unpredictable but I expect us to lose as Leicester are stronger all over the pitch, but we manage a couple of freak results (good and bad) every season. Much more solid at the back since the new guy took over but not expecting much from today's game as think Leeds & Leicester are a level above the rest of the division on their day.
    You got the first bit wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    You got the first bit wrong.
    But not the second!

As results go, today wasn’t the disaster it could have been for Leeds. Leicester are now well within reach of both Leeds and Ipswich (and possibly even Southampton too).
    It’s just a shame that Ipswich took all three points though.

3 of Southampton's last 4 matches of the season are away at Leicester, away at Ipswich and away at Leeds!

3 of Southampton's last 4 matches of the season are away at Leicester, away at Ipswich and away at Leeds!
    That’s a potential nine points whilst taking three points each off the teams above. I know it’s a long shot but failure to beat the two teams above, at home, cost Leeds the championship a few seasons back.

Master
    But not the second!

As results go, today wasn’t the disaster it could have been for Leeds. Leicester are now well within reach of both Leeds and Ipswich (and possibly even Southampton too).
    We were really well organised today. minimal possession but intelligent when we did have it.

Defence was super organised and the effort put in was extraordinary; very squeaky arsed for the last 20 but held on gamely.

When Huddersfield captain got sent off I thought Leeds would wear them down eventually; but not to be.

Good results today as far as I’m concerned (Ipswich), still a long way to go though. Maybe the tools at Sky can stop waxing lyrical about the 3 parachute teams and consider us in the promotion shake up. After all, we’ve been up there all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mappa View Post
    Good results today as far as I’m concerned (Ipswich), still a long way to go though. Maybe the tools at Sky can stop waxing lyrical about the 3 parachute teams and consider us in the promotion shake up. After all, we’ve been up there all season.

Ipswich have been terrific. Many people (myself included) assumed they'd fall away and they kind of did at the turn of the year but they've refound their mojo and have an excellent chance of promotion.

Ipswich have been terrific. Many people (myself included) assumed they'd fall away and they kind of did at the turn of the year but they've refound their mojo and have an excellent chance of promotion.
    Our blip coincided with a tough run of fixtures and injury to our main striker who is pivotal to how we play. Despite that, it took 9/10 wins on the spin for Leeds and Southamptons crazy 23 game unbeaten run to catch us. The Jan window allowed us to address the striker shortage and alongside kinder fixtures has seen a return to form. The champ is such a great league and Leeds beating Leicester last week means it’s 2 from 4 for the automatics rather than 1 from 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Mappa View Post

I’ve been saying for a while that it void be any two from four going up automatically and it’s certainly looking that way now.
    Obviously Leicester and Ipswich are now in the driving seat but with Leicester now having lost three in a row, they’re going to have to get back to winning ways real soon if they’re not to end up in the play offs.

Right now, the top two at the end of the season is anybody’s guess.

Master
    Average from Leeds today, didn't create much and lacked urgency, especially against 10 men. Very rare we score goals from the edge of the box too but credit to a physical Udders.

Disappointed to see Saints grab a late winner again but all credit to Ipswich - I still think they'll drop off but great to see a smaller budget club going well even if they are a PITA .

Leicester seem too good not to be promoted but if they don't start winning again soon the pressure will be huge.

Blog Entries
    We were really well organised today. minimal possession but intelligent when we did have it.

Defence was super organised and the effort put in was extraordinary; very squeaky arsed for the last 20 but held on gamely.

When Huddersfield captain got sent off I thought Leeds would wear them down eventually; but not to be.
    QPR were good…. Very strong defensively and we didn’t lay a glove on you other than our goal despite all our possession

You took your two chances well…. Big following too

I’ve been saying for a while that it void be any two from four going up automatically and it’s certainly looking that way now.
    Obviously Leicester and Ipswich are now in the driving seat but with Leicester now having lost three in a row, they’re going to have to get back to winning ways real soon if they’re not to end up in the play offs.

Right now, the top two at the end of the season is anybody’s guess.
    I’m steadily feeling less confident!!!

Master
    QPR were good…. Very strong defensively and we didn’t lay a glove on you other than our goal despite all our possession

You took your two chances well…. Big following too

I’m steadily feeling less confident!!!
    the top is more interesting than usual with 4 genuine challengers for the top 2. I thought after AFCON you'd be straight back in the zone with players returning but having a proper wobble instead.

the current form table has us, Sheff Weds and Hudders all near the top, all 3 having changed managers for the better. So the bottom is interesting, arguably up to Bristol who have very mixed form too.

Really pleased with our new guy and hope we 1) stay up and 2) he stays regardless.

Craftsman
    But not the second!

With fixtures coming like they are, four points from these last two games is decent.
    Another game Tuesday and then Friday and then an eight day rest before Millwall at home.
    It's been relentless with league and cup fixtures and the squad have put a lot of effort in to get to this position.
    It's all about grinding results out now like we have done from the new year.

Fair play Ipswich, they never know when they are beaten.

That being said whoever goes up (and I include Leicester in this) are likely to be whipping boys in the PL. The disparity is vast and FFP means newly promoted sides can't just spend their way to safety. So whoever goes up will most likely be straight down - even the best Championship side of recent years (Burnley) have been totally outclassed in the PL.

Master
    Ipswich have some bounce back ability and seem to have scored countless late winners so fair play, 6 wins on the bounce for them.

Leeds missed numerous chances, never looked comfortable and it felt like they were hanging on against 10 men in the end but still 10 wins and one draw in the last 11 is decent.

Blog Entries
    Ugly win for us…. But, it was a win

What Ipswich are doing is nothing short of remarkable….

Snagged tickets for the Chelsea in the cup yesterday…. The FA Cup is way more fun

What’s important is that you keep winning. I know you know that, sorry. Sunderland dominated the second half which I found amazing, I expected you to be so much better.

Keep going and you’ll get up automatically.

Ugly win for us…. But, it was a win

What Ipswich are doing is nothing short of remarkable….

Snagged tickets for the Chelsea in the cup yesterday…. The FA Cup is way more fun

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    What’s important is that you keep winning. I know you know that, sorry. Sunderland dominated the second half which I found amazing, I expected you to be so much better.

No one can afford to stop winning, Leeds drawing last weekend cost us an automatic promotion spot. Leicester had a great cushion so their three consecutive defeats hasn’t cost them too spot, they can’t afford to do it again though!

The Championship Fred 23/24

Fair play Ipswich, they never know when they are beaten.

That being said whoever goes up (and I include Leicester in this) are likely to be whipping boys in the PL. The disparity is vast and FFP means newly promoted sides can't just spend their way to safety. So whoever goes up will most likely be straight down - even the best Championship side of recent years (Burnley) have been totally outclassed in the PL.
    The three promoted sides have always struggled in the PL but at least one usually manage to stay up. In fact, last season, all three managed it.

This season could be the first one that the three promoted teams go straight back down.

Whilst I do agree, it’s tough and the gap between the PL and championship is getting wider, newly promoted sides are certainly easy meat for the top teams but the gap between the lower PL teams is quite narrow. I think a season of success in the championship gives teams a head start compared to a season of struggling to stay up by the lower finishing PL sides.

I think that if the three promoted this season will all survive next season in the PL.

I think that if the three promoted this season will all survive next season in the PL.
    I think we'll need to agree to disagree here. Perhaps Leeds may stay up but Leicester and Ipswich/Southampton would plummet straight down without significant investment and I don't believe they have the funds for that.

I think we'll need to agree to disagree here. Perhaps Leeds may stay up but Leicester and Ipswich/Southampton would plummet straight down without significant investment and I don't believe they have the funds for that.
    It’s really a bit early to be predicting who will be relegated next season but, should Everton go down this year, the first two on my list would be Luton and Forest.

Blog Entries

Started off like a steam train and got out goal when we should have been 2 or 3 up

Other than the long range hit, our goalie was not that busy despite us ceding possession

We were a bit ropey really

No one can afford to stop winning, Leeds drawing last weekend cost us an automatic promotion spot. Leicester had a great cushion so their three consecutive defeats hasn’t cost them too spot, they can’t afford to do it again though!
    That’s it now…. Anyone wanting top 2 can not have a slump

Ok…. We’ll see i guess ( I hope)…. But, I don’t agree….

Leeds would probably do ok and I think we have a strong enough squad (with a couple retained and a couple of additions) to be mid table

I'm not sure how you reach that position Ryan. I think Leicester will have the experience, finance and coach to have the best chance of any of them of staying up. Ipswich would struggle badly and I'd put Leeds and Southampton on a par. The Leeds coach has already proven he's not EPL quality and the club lacked real finance to stay up last time.

All opinions of course.

I'm not sure how you reach that position Ryan. I think Leicester will have the experience, finance and coach to have the best chance of any of them of staying up. Ipswich would struggle badly and I'd put Leeds and Southampton on a par. The Leeds coach has already proven he's not EPL quality and the club lacked real finance to stay up last time.

All opinions of course.
    Unfortunately David, I have to agree with your assessment.

We’ve still got to get up yet though.

Although The Championship is a great league, it's still unusual for there to be four really good sides shooting it out this late into the season. I watch a lot of games and IMO I really can't split Leicester and Southampton as the two best Teams I've seen. I like the way Maresca sets up and Rylan is doing a great job at Saints.

Let's not forget how Ipswich have been sensational at times. To be keeping up with the three big teams is incredible. It's going to be a great end to the season.

All opinions of course.
    Leicester have a team that can overpower Championship teams but they lack the raw pace of Leeds which is why I think Leeds may do better in the PL because whilst they will undoubtedly ship a hatful of goals, having that explosive pace is a real asset and always gives you an outlet and platform to cause damage.

Leicester don't have the finance, the King Power Group are less interested in ploughing all their cash into the team particularly as they already wrote off the debt. Southampton just don't have the firepower to compete and re Ipswich, the manager is working miracles there but City/Liverpool/Arsenal away is going to be an absolute bloodbath for that side.

Master
    Although The Championship is a great league, it's still unusual for there to be four really good sides shooting it out this late into the season. I watch a lot of games and IMO I really can't split Leicester and Southampton as the two best Teams I've seen. I like the way Maresca sets up and Rylan is doing a great job at Saints.

Let's not forget how Ipswich have been sensational at times. To be keeping up with the three big teams is incredible. It's going to be a great end to the season.
    the stats for this year are mental throughout the EFL, here are the comments from the QPR preview for our match with Baggies tonight.......

There are four unbelievable teams streaking far away at the top hoovering up record amounts of points, and one absolute whipping boy at the bottom essentially giving up six points to everybody. Since Sky invented football in 1992, the top four of this division has never had as many points after 35 games as Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton have now. Over the past ten seasons the amount of points required for automatic promotion has averaged out at 85.5 with 89 the highest (twice) and 81 the lowest (last season, though Sheff Utd in second did get 91). Leicester are on 81 already. Sunderland, meanwhile, have the lowest points total (47) for a team sitting tenth at this stage.

QPR are one of four teams from 19th to 22nd who all have 38 points – no team sitting third bottom after 35 games has ever had that many before in the modern era. Two seasons ago, 2021/22, albeit affected by points deductions, 38 points would have kept you up. Over the last ten years the number of points required to survive without the need to resort to goal difference has varied between 38 (21/22) and 52 (16/17) averaging out at 43.8. In 18/19, and 15/16, 41 points would have kept you up; in 17/18 and 14/15 the total required was 42 – QPR can effectively get to that tonight, and still be deep in the shit.

QPR have won three in a row, Sheff Wed have now won four. Swansea have won three from five, Stoke two from four, Millwall two in a row, Huddersfield three out of six. On Saturday, as the previous week when QPR narrowly beat Rotherham at home, news filtered through from elsewhere that everybody else had won. As well as being a really bad year to be shit, it’s also an incredibly dangerous season to get in that check in queue to Mykonos too early – looking at Middlesbrough, Bristol City and Watford all suddenly losing for fun on 44 points.

Only once (Peterborough in 12/13 relegated with 54) has 52 points not been enough to survive in this league. What on earth the total is going to be this year is anybody’s guess at this point.

It is that point of the year now where you cannot but help look at other fixtures and pray for favours from elsewhere. We’re in the uncomfortable position of suddenly wanting Leeds to win games, with Huddersfield and Stoke this week and Sheff Wed and Millwall to come shortly. Our opposition on Wednesday could be kingmakers at the bottom as well – West Brom play six of the bottom seven including ourselves, all of them away bar Rotherham at home. Watford, meanwhile, having already gifted points to Huddersfield and Millwall now have Swansea and Birmingham in the next week or so.

You can drive yourself insane tossing the permutations until you conclude it’s about us. We’ve got to look after ourselves. On Saturday, really for the first time in two years, it looked like we might just be capable of doing that.

if anyone wants to read arguably the best fan journo in the division you could do worse than read our Clive's full piece which the above was taken from; or one of his brilliant and very honest match reports

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...%80%93-preview

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...2%80%93-report

sorry to the Leicester fans for the second but it's still a good read.

Master
    The Leeds coach has already proven he's not EPL quality and the club lacked real finance to stay up last time.
    Farke was with Norwich then who were always likely to struggle given their financial position. Leeds' current owners lack neither ambition or the funds to support the club.
    That said there's a lot about the Championship that I prefer to the PL playground for despots, crooks and billionaires.

Master

if anyone wants to read arguably the best fan journo in the division you could do worse than read our Clive's full piece which the above was taken from; or one of his brilliant and very honest match reports

I'd argue with 'arguably', Mr Wittingham is non pareil.

Average runner though.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by nickk View Post
    I'd argue with 'arguably', Mr Wittingham is non pareil.

Average runner though.
    hahaha...... You know how good he is but it can be seen as a bit cocky of me until others have seen his handiwork, we think very highly of him, but can be considered biased.

win, lose (mostly) or draw he is always very honest, funny and an incredibly talented writer; nice bloke too.

for the amount of Peroni he sinks pre-match i'm surprised he can run at all.

Blog Entries
    the stats for this year are mental throughout the EFL, here are the comments from the QPR preview for our match with Baggies tonight.......

There are four unbelievable teams streaking far away at the top hoovering up record amounts of points, and one absolute whipping boy at the bottom essentially giving up six points to everybody. Since Sky invented football in 1992, the top four of this division has never had as many points after 35 games as Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton have now. Over the past ten seasons the amount of points required for automatic promotion has averaged out at 85.5 with 89 the highest (twice) and 81 the lowest (last season, though Sheff Utd in second did get 91). Leicester are on 81 already. Sunderland, meanwhile, have the lowest points total (47) for a team sitting tenth at this stage.

QPR are one of four teams from 19th to 22nd who all have 38 points – no team sitting third bottom after 35 games has ever had that many before in the modern era. Two seasons ago, 2021/22, albeit affected by points deductions, 38 points would have kept you up. Over the last ten years the number of points required to survive without the need to resort to goal difference has varied between 38 (21/22) and 52 (16/17) averaging out at 43.8. In 18/19, and 15/16, 41 points would have kept you up; in 17/18 and 14/15 the total required was 42 – QPR can effectively get to that tonight, and still be deep in the shit.

QPR have won three in a row, Sheff Wed have now won four. Swansea have won three from five, Stoke two from four, Millwall two in a row, Huddersfield three out of six. On Saturday, as the previous week when QPR narrowly beat Rotherham at home, news filtered through from elsewhere that everybody else had won. As well as being a really bad year to be shit, it’s also an incredibly dangerous season to get in that check in queue to Mykonos too early – looking at Middlesbrough, Bristol City and Watford all suddenly losing for fun on 44 points.

Only once (Peterborough in 12/13 relegated with 54) has 52 points not been enough to survive in this league. What on earth the total is going to be this year is anybody’s guess at this point.

It is that point of the year now where you cannot but help look at other fixtures and pray for favours from elsewhere. We’re in the uncomfortable position of suddenly wanting Leeds to win games, with Huddersfield and Stoke this week and Sheff Wed and Millwall to come shortly. Our opposition on Wednesday could be kingmakers at the bottom as well – West Brom play six of the bottom seven including ourselves, all of them away bar Rotherham at home. Watford, meanwhile, having already gifted points to Huddersfield and Millwall now have Swansea and Birmingham in the next week or so.

You can drive yourself insane tossing the permutations until you conclude it’s about us. We’ve got to look after ourselves. On Saturday, really for the first time in two years, it looked like we might just be capable of doing that.

sorry to the Leicester fans for the second but it's still a good read.
    Those stats are interesting

The blog - That’s really good…. A little bias !!!

hairy Love Islander Tom Cannon !!!

He lectured about Choudhry (awful) but failed to mention Chair I notice!

A really good detailed review and entertainingly written…

And some of it was a fair reflection of the game!

Blog Entries
    Leicester have a team that can overpower Championship teams but they lack the raw pace of Leeds which is why I think Leeds may do better in the PL because whilst they will undoubtedly ship a hatful of goals, having that explosive pace is a real asset and always gives you an outlet and platform to cause damage.

Leicester don't have the finance, the King Power Group are less interested in ploughing all their cash into the team particularly as they already wrote off the debt. Southampton just don't have the firepower to compete and re Ipswich, the manager is working miracles there but City/Liverpool/Arsenal away is going to be an absolute bloodbath for that side.
    We’re still maxed out up to FFP (And possibly beyond based on some news)

No sign of them bailing yet

Craftsman
    As quickly as those little runs of form start they are just as quick to stop.
    Southampton losing three in the last five after going unbeaten from September 30th.
    Leicester loosing three on the bounce before last night.
    Alternatively shelf weds have won five out of six, prior to that they looked doomed.

A late goal for QPR tonight affects both relegation and playoffs, the result for both not helping their cause.
    It's going to be an interesting run in.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    As quickly as those little runs of form start they are just as quick to stop.
    Southampton losing three in the last five after going unbeaten from September 30th.
    Leicester loosing three on the bounce before last night.
    Alternatively shelf weds have won five out of six, prior to that they looked doomed.

A late goal for QPR tonight affects both relegation and playoffs, the result for both not helping their cause.
    It's going to be an interesting run in.
    we should have won tonight..... missed a pen, another handball on the line (red & pen) not given, although it was so well done by the defender hardly anyone spotted it. Another cleared off the line at the end too, 19 corners and 19 shots. Mental stats against another of the form teams.

grateful for the point as to get nothing would have been a real kick in the nads and that might be the point that saves us. Other results went our way tonight too.

Master
    Those stats are interesting

The blog - That’s really good…. A little bias !!!

hairy Love Islander Tom Cannon !!!

He lectured about Choudhry (awful) but failed to mention Chair I notice!

A really good detailed review and entertainingly written…

And some of it was a fair reflection of the game!
    well there will always be a little bit of bias, but when we are bad he says so in no uncertain terms.

we have previous with Choudhury as he was a total dick when playing for Watford last year, so he was never getting any slack

Master
    mental that Sheff Weds have won 4 on the bounce but are still second bottom, but win next game and could go up to 16th if other results go their way. Same applies to all teams from 16th to 23rd

meanwhile the top 2 could change again, although Leicester's GD will keep them there for at least another week. Soton now have to fit the rearranged game in hand somewhere too