Very short review of a recent purchase, bought second hand whilst on a visit to beautiful Marlowe. Its not my normal sort of watch, but looked very nice and surprisingly the quality seems pretty good too. Very nice rose gold coloured case and the bezel has a really nice concentrically brushed finish which makes it look almost like brass. The face has a nice design and it is quite nice to see the movement at work as the watch is worn.

Its 42mm diameter, and has a nice movement, a miyota 821A which is a version of the 8215 with a cutout rotor and it hacks. Its small though - much smaller than the diameter of the watch, clearly visible through the caseback. I wasnt expecting the innards to be quite as nicely finished, had the back off and it looks pretty good to me, metal movement holder is a nice touch I think.

The original strap was nothing special so I have replaced it with a nice thick leather, and the original buckle inexplicably was stainless, so the replacement looks so much nicer with a rose plated alternative.

Enjoying wearing what I guess you would call a fashion watch, RRP is a bit over £200 but they can be had for around half that if you look around. I'm pretty pleased with it especially as I paid £50.