The weather is set to look fair from Tuesday next week, so myself and the missus have decided to go camping for 5-7 days. No kids on this one as they have grown up, and I do miss family camping holidays. I have been waiting for a week of settled weather to camp since the beginning of July, and next week seems to be the first week of extended nice weather.

Our last couple of trips have been to Karageen campsite in Hope Cove, South Devon. It has everything we want. A well kept campsite with beautiful sea views. A nearby quality pub in the coastal village to eat and drink, and some lovely coastal walks including a long one to Salcombe.

May try somewhere different this year. Any been to another campsite that has similar benefits to Karageen? Looking to keep the drive to 200 miles (I live near London), so that will contrain me to Devon rather than Cornwall. But, will consider Cornwall campsites if they have what we are looking for; clean with beautful sea views, near good pubs and town/villages, and great coatal walks.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk