closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: hackett watches london

hackett watches london

has anyone bought from this place? prices seem pretty reasonable for 5 digit rolex, especially for london

https://www.hackettwatches.com/items...em_brand=rolex

Master
    Dom Hackett is a sound fellow. Deal with confidence.

H

Really nice bloke, I had him make a ring for my wife. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a watch from him based on that experience.

thanks for that! reassuring :)

I’ve dealt with him a few times, he’s a great guy to deal with.

Craftsman
    Super guy - bought a Speedmaster Snoopy from him years ago and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I will jump in say I’ve dealt with Dom in the past and find him very accommodating and pleasant and would of course have qualms in using him again.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    have bought and sold through Dominic; very nice guy

He's a top man.

Master
    I’ve known Dominic for 15 years and done various buy/sell deals, a top guy who I would have no issue recommending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone, much appreciated!

Agreed with all the positive comments, Dom is a good guy plus he there is normally some movement on his price.

Craftsman
    Had good experiences with Dom going back a decade.

Also good experiences here. On one occasion, I did a part exchange with Dom in which I sold him a watch and he arranged for me to buy a new watch from an AD for a good price. The watch arrived with a small defect (which was no fault of the AD or Dom). Dom arranged for the watch to be taken back and found me another. Just thought I'd mention this as it shows good service when things don't quite go to plan.

Master

Hackett Watches

I’ve had loads of deals with Dom over the years as a buyer and a seller , just a few months ago I treat myself to a 216570 he had .

The fellas a diamond , deal with absolute confidence.

I can vouch for Dom too. I've traded a watch and bought a couple from/through him. Each time it couldn't have been easier.

Bought and sold with Dom many times over the last 10 years, most recently purchased a DayDate from him in March this year.

I would be very happy to deal with him in total confidence.

Craftsman
    He’s a legend. He prices reasonably and he speaks the truth. I vouch without hesitation for Dom.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Another vote for Dom here, a great guy, straightforward and in a world full of shysters is one of the good guys.

Master
    May as well add my endorsement to the list. Have bought & sold through Dom several times. He's an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I always end up having a good natter about watches with him.

Not used him but spoken to him twice and he was decent and came across trustworthy both times. Will inevitably use him at some point in the future.

Met him 10 years ago to view some Planet Oceans, very helpful, very patient and knowledgeable. I didn't buy but only because I was undecided. Circumstances changed, I waited and prices rose. Missed the boat but even today if I was in the market for something special I'd call Dom.

Exactly the feedback I'd expect me to read about Dom. He's absolutely sound.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

I also had some dealings with him a few years ago. The deal fell through but he seemed a thoroughly decent, honest guy.

Master
    I've almost dealt with him a few times but not quite crossed the line. He seems to be a lovely chap and very fair and honest.

Might as well add my bit - top guy, bought off him twice over ten years apart, as friendly and helpful the second as the first. Great quality watches and a very very sound person.

I've had a couple of Panerais from him. Both great condition and well priced. Only point to mention is that he only (or only did) takes direct bank transfers if buying remotely - just in case you were thinking of paying by credit card.

On the basis of the recommendations here, bought a two tone sub from Dominic. Cannot rate him highly enough. Fantastic guy to deal with.
    Kozza6

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Had a couple of deals with Dom, he is one of life’s gentleman. Deal in total confidence.

Couldn’t agree more. I got my ghost bezel Sub from him a couple of weeks ago, total gent and a very smooth transaction. Would definitely recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. I got my ghost bezel Sub from him a couple of weeks ago, total gent and a very smooth transaction. Would definitely recommend.

I saw that one...was tempted myself! What a bezel.....well done Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by kozza6 View Post
    I saw that one...was tempted myself! What a bezel.....well done Dan.

Thanks! I’m really pleased with it, the bezel is fantastic in the light. Out of interest did you visit Dom in Hatton Garden? I work in the area so was able to go a couple of times which for me, with such a big purchase, really made a difference.

No, unfortunately I didn't as I live in Leeds. But I felt confident with the endorsement on here. Plan on visiting next time I am in London. The vast majority of my deals have been on the forums. In terms of other places in London, I have also had very good experiences with watches.co.uk. However, Dominic's prices are far more competitive.

Great to hear it all went so well with the online purchase from Dominic for you. He's definitely worth visiting when you next travel to London.

Master
    I’ve just bought another piece from him (/I’ve known Dom for years ) as usual top class service and the watch was an absolute minter .
    Last edited by marksh; 9th October 2023 at 22:29.