timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone bought from Fin watch straps

Anyone bought from Fin watch straps

https://finwatchstraps.com/products/...35222895526041

Not cheap but straps look very good

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Yes, 4 when on offer. Well made and comfortable. Picture of said strap worn quite a lot. Solid buckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EBB21 View Post
    Yes, 4 when on offer. Well made and comfortable. Picture of said strap worn quite a lot. Solid buckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, reviews seem inconsistent, but ADP seem similarly priced but highly regarded

Master
    I have bought from them as well an ammo strap. I will say it was very well done and would buy from them again.

- - - Updated - - -

I have bought from them as well an ammo strap. I will say it was very well done and would buy from them again.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Never bought from them but I bought a used watch with one a while back and the quality was good, but they aren't cheap as mentioned

I bought this 'crazy cow' leather strap from them a few years back and it's a mainstay in the strap box:

https://finwatchstraps.com/collectio...mm-25-mm-26-mm

well made and attractive (to my eyes at least). goes really well with black dials.
    In terms of price, some of their stuff is certainly up there but they also have plenty of products at sensible prices (£60-£80) relative to other quality, 'artisan' leather watch straps in the market.

Thanks , a few people online unhappy, nothing major but I suspect their range is quite large and some are just better than others