closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Happy Fathers Day, let’s give ourselves a pat on the back...

Happy Fathers Day, let’s give ourselves a pat on the back...

Started the day with a massive hug, card and pressie from my 11 year old daughter…

Superb…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. I got exactly what I expected … nothing.

But really, just having them there is enough for me

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Congrats. I got exactly what I expected … nothing.

But really, just having them there is enough for me
    Same here. But I did get a card which was nice to read.
    A day with the kids was great. A ride on the bike with my son was fun.

p.s. my wife knows I don't do presents as she has learnt that I moan no matter what I am given!

I have been promised some silence for 7pm when the F1 is on, which is perfect.

Got cards and some gifts, but my pooch got me my fav....... signed it as well, clever girl

My sons know me well!

I got some nice swag from the kids/wife

Master
    Blog Entries
    Cards off my two daughters along with the nice bottle of single malt and a nice designer Polo shirt. More cards off my two grandkids then lunch of rib roast cooked by my youngest. All in all a nice day.

Master
    Card and a meal at my favourite local Italian yesterday, presents of new camping mat and a decent phone charger/bank today.
    Very, very pleased with that.

Master
    Some chocolate, cocktails and a fab Turkish meal tonight with my 2 wonderful ‘little ones’- lucky boy
    Untitled by biglewie, on Flickr

I was blessed with a huge hug, a card and a bag of gifts from my eight year old son this morning. My partner had taken him out yesterday to find things and he engaged with gusto, picking out things that he thought I would like and asking if she thought I would like them. Just the hug and the words ‘happy Father’s Day daddy!’ would have been enough though and it’s fantastic that today coincided with when he stays with us.

I had a great day out with three of my kids at Oulton Park to see the touring cars. It was great weather all day, and we had a wonderful view.

Blog Entries
    My eldest (20) offered to buy me lunch & my little one (18) bought me a nice single malt...

That'll do nicely

z

Master
    I've never fathered a child. I did take advantage of a "Free Peroni for Dad" on the Father's Day Special menu at an Italian restaurant earlier though. Fraud, technically.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    I've never fathered a child. I did take advantage of a "Free Peroni for Dad" on the Father's Day Special menu at an Italian restaurant earlier though. Fraud, technically.
    Well, more taking the opportunity when it's there!

I got 5 pair of socks (+ what I wanted) from my youngest and my wife took a bunch of nice pics and had them printed on some sort of magnets for them to act as fridge magnets. And seconds ago, my oldest called me from the Dutch Antilles, where he lives, to wish me a happy fathers day. My wife's parents (in their 80s) came over and my wife had a small present for her dad before they went off into the garden for a game of Pitch-and-Putt. My FiL is still a good golfer despite his age (and yes, we have a P'n'P course laid out in the garden).

Master
    I got to do the cycling part of the Lakesman Triathlon in a relay team.....then a card and some beers when I got home😁

Master
    my youngest has treated me to a lesson with a coach at the local clay shooting ground,my eldest bought me some boxes of cartridges. i think they are trying to tell me something .best of all a lovely hug from my grand daughters aged 4 and 7 .