closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Good watchmakers in Cardiff area

Good watchmakers in Cardiff area

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good watchmaker in Cardiff or nearby who could repair/service a Tissot Powermatic that seemingly has an issue with the winding mechanism?

Asking on behalf of a friend, not seen the watch, so can't describe the symptoms I'm afraid.

Thank you

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobird View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good watchmaker in Cardiff or nearby who could repair/service a Tissot Powermatic that seemingly has an issue with the winding mechanism?

Asking on behalf of a friend, not seen the watch, so can't describe the symptoms I'm afraid.

Thank you
    There are several repairers on here that may be able to assist. Paul, Duncan and many more.

I'm sure someone will be along with recommendations shortly. Been a while since I've had a watch serviced.

Paul

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gingerboy View Post
    There are several repairers on here that may be able to assist. Paul, Duncan and many more.

I'm sure someone will be along with recommendations shortly. Been a while since I've had a watch serviced.

Paul

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I will definitely recommend the usual guys on here, but I think he'd like to take it into someone for a look in the first instance, so someone local would be good

Master
    The only one I'm aware of is Jonathan David Jewellers in the Morgan Arcade, i haven't used them though

Why restrict yourself to the Cardiff area? Many watchmakers across the country only a RMSD away.

Quote Originally Posted by dl_griff View Post
    The only one I'm aware of is Jonathan David Jewellers in the Morgan Arcade, i haven't used them though
    Thank you, will have a look

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Why restrict yourself to the Cardiff area? Many watchmakers across the country only a RMSD away.
    Not discounting that, as per my earlier comment, but thought it would be good if there's anyone local he could pop in to. That's certainly my preference when I need anything done, but I'm fortunate to have someone fairly nearby.